Yellow

dnf

Hi! I'm dnf. Figured I should make my own intro post, so here goes:

I've been into Touhou for years, gosh. I think my very first encounter with it was when I was in high school; I saw a couple classmates bent over a laptop playing Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and got curious about it so they told me about the series. I discovered the rest of the games from there. I like the fighting games, but I'm utter garbage at them, so I still prefer the danmakus. The first one from Touhou that I played was Perfect Cherry Blossom, and it's still one of my favorites today!

I've never really interacted with the Touhou fandom until now that I recently got back into playing it because of the newer games, so this is the first time I'm in a forum. Though, I do lurk on /r/Touhou, Touhou Overdose (Discord server), and the Moriya Shrine Discord and ping my friends occasionally for 2hu memes.

My favorite danmakus are Perfect Cherry Blossom (bias since it's the first one I played + that damn music), Imperishable Night (first game I 1cc'd!), and Double Dealing Character (OST is one of my favorites + those weird spells from the stage 5 & 6 bosses). My favorite characters are Marisa, Seija, and Junko.

As for other interests, I play a lot of rhythm games! (Mostly on mobile though because my laptop is super lowspec.) I also read/watch a lot of shonen and seinen animanga. Aaand I'm the type of person who keeps up with the latest tech news, too (especially Android and Linux stuff).

It's nice to be here with y'all!

rumiadance.gif

seija.pngtable_PNG6976.pngyukari.png

Welcome to the shrine. Nice to have you here! Imperishable Night was my first normal 1cc too (praise spell practice mode!). Well technically I 1cc'd PCB first, but... y'know... easy modo...

Anyways, enjoy your time on the site, and don't be afraid to post stuff, we are super friendly.

Archived