So, E3's going on and as usual there's a lot of announced stuff.  What's everyone excited/hoping to see?

Personally, the thing I'm happiest to hear so far is the announcement of a new Tales game.

Posted (edited)

Well, actually i don't have a console nor a good PC, but i'm looking forward for Ghostwire Tokyo. (I hope my favorite streamer plays it.)

Edited by -Prismriver-

I only look forward Nintendo. They never fail me.

Smash Bros announcement as well as any other switch game that could be interesting.

15 hours ago, Shrow said:

I only look forward Nintendo. They never fail me.

Smash Bros announcement as well as any other switch game that could be interesting.

I'm the same. I'm especially excited for the smash newcomer. Even though I know it won't be Reimu.

• Like 1

Nintendo Direct just happened and they don't disappoint.
I was able to watch the entire direct on my lunch break, only lasted one hour, its no longer then it needed to be.

It had some nice reveals, i'm satisfied 

• Like 1

I watched it with some friends over discord. We were all quite impressed by Gooigi Luigi's mansion 3, we were ridiculously hyped by the Zelda reveal at the end, the smash bros newcomers weren't bad, and the one person in our group who had played The Witcher 3 was very pleased that it was coming to the Switch.

And then there was the one guy who was just here for Animal Crossing. Well, at least he got what he wanted.

being a fan of the "tales of" series i'm very excited for Tales of Arise (even though my PC won't be able to play it), seeing the quality of the preview and most likely a new battle system makes me hyped for it. also the heroine looks gorgeous.