E3 2019

jssf1992

Well, actually i don't have a console nor a good PC, but i'm looking forward for Ghostwire Tokyo. (I hope my favorite streamer plays it.)

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

15 hours ago, Shrow said:

I only look forward Nintendo. They never fail me.

Smash Bros announcement as well as any other switch game that could be interesting.

I'm the same. I'm especially excited for the smash newcomer. Even though I know it won't be Reimu.

Nintendo Direct just happened and they don't disappoint.
I was able to watch the entire direct on my lunch break, only lasted one hour, its no longer then it needed to be.

It had some nice reveals, i'm satisfied 

I watched it with some friends over discord. We were all quite impressed by Gooigi Luigi's mansion 3, we were ridiculously hyped by the Zelda reveal at the end, the smash bros newcomers weren't bad, and the one person in our group who had played The Witcher 3 was very pleased that it was coming to the Switch.

And then there was the one guy who was just here for Animal Crossing. Well, at least he got what he wanted.

being a fan of the "tales of" series i'm very excited for Tales of Arise (even though my PC won't be able to play it), seeing the quality of the preview and most likely a new battle system makes me hyped for it. also the heroine looks gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AxlCrash said:

I thought it was a pretty good e3. I'm excited for Cyberpunk, Doom Eternal, FF7, No More Heroes 3 and Banjo coming to smash. 

Here's how I would Rank the Conferences this year.

8. Ubisoft
7. EA
6. Digital Devolver
5. PC Gamer
4. Bethesda
3. Microsoft
2. Square Enix
1. Nintendo

What about Sony?

OH WAIT A MINUTE

On 6/11/2019 at 4:34 PM, buskerdog said:

I'm the same. I'm especially excited for the smash newcomer. Even though I know it won't be Reimu.

Banjo got in with Dragon quests heroes ( which I see as a nice thing for Goku fans as they are made by the same designer) we coud still get her as the supresie inde that I think is in the DLC line up. Banjo shows that nothing is imposable when it comes to Smash bros.

PS; happy for banjo, but as I see only one IP per company in DLC, master chief is out of the chances.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:37 PM, GundamFan15 said:

Banjo got in with Dragon quests heroes ( which I see as a nice thing for Goku fans as they are made by the same designer) we coud still get her as the supresie inde that I think is in the DLC line up. Banjo shows that nothing is imposable when it comes to Smash bros.

PS; happy for banjo, but as I see only one IP per company in DLC, master chief is out of the chances.

Oh, I do think it's possible, and it would make sense if it did happen; however the problem with anything being possible is that there just seems to be too many options that could be chosen. At the moment there are just other big franchises that it would make more sense to represent in smash, such as monster hunter (which, weirdly, has a boss and assist trophy in the game but no fighter despite being a big franchise).

I'm actually a big Monster Hunter fan and the hunter is my second most wanted character for smash after Reimu. So even if we don't get Reimu I'd still be really happy with Monster Hunter.

• 2 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 7:38 PM, buskerdog said:

Oh, I do think it's possible, and it would make sense if it did happen; however the problem with anything being possible is that there just seems to be too many options that could be chosen. At the moment there are just other big franchises that it would make more sense to represent in smash, such as monster hunter (which, weirdly, has a boss and assist trophy in the game but no fighter despite being a big franchise).

I'm actually a big Monster Hunter fan and the hunter is my second most wanted character for smash after Reimu. So even if we don't get Reimu I'd still be really happy with Monster Hunter.

Sans the loved meme boi (even if its a (well made) costume) made it in before those like Geno, crash, Dante from devil may cry, Shanta, Waluigi, Rayman, Ryu Hyabusa, Fulgor, Scopein, Doom guy, Masterchief and more. i think the chance is fair.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

Archived