Chabono

If you were transported to gensokyo and you got a power to defend yourself.What power will it be?*Shooting damaku already included*(Can't have the same power someone of the touhou series(PC-98 and Windows era))

My power will be Mirror Manipulation , Reflection Arts and Illusion Manipulation(Basiclly magic that has to do with mirrors).Becuse I can create illusions(to hide and fight), transport(to anywhere i want in gensokyo) , reflect damaku(and some spellcards) and have creative spell cards.

• Like 1

huh... there's a lot of possibility
maybe a power to get every waifu i want

maybe dimensional teleportation, i can cover myself with a sheet (or some) of dimensional barrier and everything would pass trough me (but now that i think about it.... GODDAMNIT REIMU, Y U SO OP)

and for backup choice i'll pick foreseeing, you know... the one that allows you to look a bit to the future.

Mine would be a kind of spinning shield, (This is a fair danmaku game, so i can't be invincible, and the shield won't cover me completely)
So when the shield get a hit by the enemy this produce a blinding flash (something like a flashbang grenade).

pmQxQx9.png

my power would be able to control wind and control earth

its strong if you think about it since you can create tornados and earth quakes

Beard invincibility.

Then I would just have to grow it out to make full use of the power.

2 hours ago, Love-Colored Magic said:

I'd probably have some kind of ability to reflect bullets. 

that's similar to mine

\\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶//// I want to ability to mess with someone's five senses or at least what they can see, so I can make them think that they see the Yama while I shoot curvy lasers at them.

The power of a super saiyan cause ill get stronger the more im beat

what would I want? Manifestation. A little focus and willpower creating and manipulating the world around me. Sounds broken, but the trick is that the illusions are also dispellable by others if their will/disbelief decrees it.

what would I get? idunno, probably, the ability to start fights with casual conversation.

I'd say I'd be able to brainwash? Oh I think somebody already has that from the official games. Time Travel? Oh wait. Sakuya already has time powers. 

The ability to summon whatever I want.(If nobody has that that is)

I'd like to nerf my summoning power though. I can't summon people or animals. I can't transport myself with my own ability either. (seriously,who does that?)

The upside,I can summon what I want,like food for example. Maybe money? (Nah,that'd be a Jo'on)

And there you have it. Sorry if this is too long.

1 hour ago, Swag_Koishi9898 said:

I'd say I'd be able to brainwash? Oh I think somebody already has that from the official games. Time Travel? Oh wait. Sakuya already has time powers. 

The ability to summon whatever I want.(If nobody has that that is)

I'd like to nerf my summoning power though. I can't summon people or animals. I can't transport myself with my own ability either. (seriously,who does that?)

The upside,I can summon what I want,like food for example. Maybe money? (Nah,that'd be a Jo'on)

And there you have it. Sorry if this is too long.

No problem."The ability to summon whatever I want." technically Yukari can do that with her gaps or Sumireko when she brings from the outside.

the ability to use the dragon shouts from skyrim, of course it needs a lot of studying and meditating too become stronger, and its quite versatile having the ability to create your own shouts if the words exists in dragonspeech and if understand the spirit of the language, might create a shout to counter danmaku and all that stuff. Of course it has its limitations like the probable throat pain.

Su'um Arhk Morah

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, SmugWakasagihime said:

\\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶//// I want to ability to mess with someone's five senses or at least what they can see, so I can make them think that they see the Yama...

Hey that doesn't sound too bad

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, SmugWakasagihime said:

...while I shoot curvy lasers at them.

I take everything back

• Like 1

I'd have danmaku hypnosis. So, I cast a spell on them or something like that, and at first it doesn't look like it does anything to them; but then when they try to shoot danmaku the shots move differently than normal.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, buskerdog said:

I'd have danmaku hypnosis. So, I cast a spell on them or something like that, and at first it doesn't look like it does anything to them; but then when they try to shoot danmaku the shots move differently than normal.

So your power is similar to Reisen's ability but with a twist

Hmmm.... I would have....

I would have some sort of versatile magic power based on the western elements. (Not the eastern/ Wu Xing ones, like a certain asthmatic purple girl)
I'm pretty sure none of the Touhou characters have that power, since all the magic ones other than patchouli seem to dedicate themselves to a certain type of magic (Alice with dolls, Marisa with light)

Generally, I see the western elements as: Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit... While they do seem quite similar to the eastern ones, they are rooted in different history. Such history being the greeks!
The interactions between the element of "spirit" and Gensokyo interest me, would it be spirits in the sense of departed souls? Maybe harnessing their power? Who knows! This is an amazing thought experiment! Thank you for asking!

Idk if it counts as Reimus or someone elses but paper craft. It would be like origami abilities that allow you to control paper from a distance and make beings out of paper that's been folded, putting a portion of soul within beings to allow them to move and share information with yourself like sight or something.

Hmmm, power to make my spit become water with 1000x output, ah and rocket launcher powered by fart is nice too, once i eat a spoon of salt, insta lose

Revive this topic pls.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, Chabono said:

No problem."The ability to summon whatever I want." technically Yukari can do that with her gaps or Sumireko when she brings from the outside.

I'll change my power. Instead of Summoning whatever the heck I want, maybe I can make whatever dishes I want?

With this power, I could be able to make meals and I could very well trick others by putting in poison? IF I wanted.

Although, that power might not be enough to defend yourself in Gensokyo.

Wait. I could be able to make Danmaku-shooting dishes with this power. I take back what I said about this power not being enough to defend yourself. IT IS enough to defend yourself. Just not that strong as the ability to summon whatever the heck I want (except for humans or animals).

The ability to eat cake and all my wounds are healed. Because why not?

Edited by Suwako Moriya
I didn't read the forum post name lol

To tell a joke

• Like 1

to materialize into any type of matter

To turn any kind of fluids into sake

Being able to back to life every time i want/die stronger than before (i remember everything from previous life as well tho)

Alternatively

Being able to learn something/get any knowledge instantly, never forget it and having infinite "space" for that knowledge