If you were transported to gensokyo and you got a power to defend yourself.What power will it be?*Shooting damaku already included*(Can't have the same power someone of the touhou series(PC-98 and Windows era))

Chabono

My power will be Mirror Manipulation , Reflection Arts and Illusion Manipulation(Basiclly magic that has to do with mirrors).Becuse I can create illusions(to hide and fight), transport(to anywhere i want in gensokyo) , reflect damaku(and some spellcards) and have creative spell cards.

• Like 2

Heres a link to the topic of my recreated  Megamari levels in megamaker:

huh... there's a lot of possibility
maybe a power to get every waifu i want

maybe dimensional teleportation, i can cover myself with a sheet (or some) of dimensional barrier and everything would pass trough me (but now that i think about it.... GODDAMNIT REIMU, Y U SO OP)

and for backup choice i'll pick foreseeing, you know... the one that allows you to look a bit to the future.

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Mine would be a kind of spinning shield, (This is a fair danmaku game, so i can't be invincible, and the shield won't cover me completely)
So when the shield get a hit by the enemy this produce a blinding flash (something like a flashbang grenade).

pmQxQx9.png

• Like 1

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

• 4 weeks later...

what would I want? Manifestation. A little focus and willpower creating and manipulating the world around me. Sounds broken, but the trick is that the illusions are also dispellable by others if their will/disbelief decrees it.

what would I get? idunno, probably, the ability to start fights with casual conversation.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I'd say I'd be able to brainwash? Oh I think somebody already has that from the official games. Time Travel? Oh wait. Sakuya already has time powers. 

The ability to summon whatever I want.(If nobody has that that is)

I'd like to nerf my summoning power though. I can't summon people or animals. I can't transport myself with my own ability either. (seriously,who does that?)

The upside,I can summon what I want,like food for example. Maybe money? (Nah,that'd be a Jo'on)

And there you have it. Sorry if this is too long.

"The Fool Arcana does not mean it can be taken lightly."

1 hour ago, Swag_Koishi9898 said:

I'd say I'd be able to brainwash? Oh I think somebody already has that from the official games. Time Travel? Oh wait. Sakuya already has time powers. 

The ability to summon whatever I want.(If nobody has that that is)

I'd like to nerf my summoning power though. I can't summon people or animals. I can't transport myself with my own ability either. (seriously,who does that?)

The upside,I can summon what I want,like food for example. Maybe money? (Nah,that'd be a Jo'on)

And there you have it. Sorry if this is too long.

No problem."The ability to summon whatever I want." technically Yukari can do that with her gaps or Sumireko when she brings from the outside.

the ability to use the dragon shouts from skyrim, of course it needs a lot of studying and meditating too become stronger, and its quite versatile having the ability to create your own shouts if the words exists in dragonspeech and if understand the spirit of the language, might create a shout to counter danmaku and all that stuff. Of course it has its limitations like the probable throat pain.

Su'um Arhk Morah

SU'UM  ARHK MORAH

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, SmugWakasagihime said:

\\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶//// I want to ability to mess with someone's five senses or at least what they can see, so I can make them think that they see the Yama...

Hey that doesn't sound too bad

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, SmugWakasagihime said:

...while I shoot curvy lasers at them.

I take everything back

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, buskerdog said:

I'd have danmaku hypnosis. So, I cast a spell on them or something like that, and at first it doesn't look like it does anything to them; but then when they try to shoot danmaku the shots move differently than normal.

So your power is similar to Reisen's ability but with a twist

• 2 months later...

Hmmm.... I would have....

I would have some sort of versatile magic power based on the western elements. (Not the eastern/ Wu Xing ones, like a certain asthmatic purple girl)
I'm pretty sure none of the Touhou characters have that power, since all the magic ones other than patchouli seem to dedicate themselves to a certain type of magic (Alice with dolls, Marisa with light)

Generally, I see the western elements as: Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit... While they do seem quite similar to the eastern ones, they are rooted in different history. Such history being the greeks!
The interactions between the element of "spirit" and Gensokyo interest me, would it be spirits in the sense of departed souls? Maybe harnessing their power? Who knows! This is an amazing thought experiment! Thank you for asking!

Idk if it counts as Reimus or someone elses but paper craft. It would be like origami abilities that allow you to control paper from a distance and make beings out of paper that's been folded, putting a portion of soul within beings to allow them to move and share information with yourself like sight or something.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Revive this topic pls.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, Chabono said:

No problem."The ability to summon whatever I want." technically Yukari can do that with her gaps or Sumireko when she brings from the outside.

I'll change my power. Instead of Summoning whatever the heck I want, maybe I can make whatever dishes I want?

With this power, I could be able to make meals and I could very well trick others by putting in poison? IF I wanted.

Although, that power might not be enough to defend yourself in Gensokyo.

Wait. I could be able to make Danmaku-shooting dishes with this power. I take back what I said about this power not being enough to defend yourself. IT IS enough to defend yourself. Just not that strong as the ability to summon whatever the heck I want (except for humans or animals).

"The Fool Arcana does not mean it can be taken lightly."

• 3 months later...

To turn any kind of fluids into sake

Being able to back to life every time i want/die stronger than before (i remember everything from previous life as well tho)

Alternatively

Being able to learn something/get any knowledge instantly, never forget it and having infinite "space" for that knowledge

the ability to fully comprehend, and conceptualize all imaginable series of patterns in both a physical and philosophical sense, with the catch being the lack of orientation. so basically, if you imagine every possible and impossible state of the universe, as well as all the possible and impossible intersecting fates that could hypothetically create each and every one of those states, and then imagine that you have almost no prior knowledge on which one you are actually in, that is what i am describing. initially, this ability would be pretty pathetic, providing only a minor advantage in a strategic sense, but as time continues, and as more and more branches are pruned, it's predictive powers would gradually increase in accuracy, combined with an increasing knowledge of the physics and magic of this alternate world, and one could theoretically (though almost certainly not feasibly) become omniscient. as far as danmaku patterns are concerned, most would be set up to show (or experiment with) unique, often changing aspects of danmaku that provide some kind of insight into the inner workings of both the universe, and the psychology of the opponent

alternatively, if this is too overpowered (or boring) then the ability to control orbits in a gravitational sense might be interesting. it is similar to the ability to reflect danmaku, only both more complicated and more versatile. imagine picking a specific thing to influence, and subjecting it to a kind of imaginary gravitational force that pulls it, and possibly a few other select things towards the center. the position, strength, selectivity, and motion of the orbit may vary, and the ability for it to be in an orbit of it's own might further complicate things, but the concept itself is pretty interesting. it could slow down or speed up a bullet by putting it at a closer or further distance from the center, it could obviously redirect bullets in any direction, and it could be used to create many complicated patterns, but a more interesting effect is where danmaku are not the selected target to be manipulated. sunny has the ability to redirect light, so hopefully i am not taking too much away from that, but it could replicate any ability she could do. as far as weaknesses go, high level calculation, as well as high energy costs would likely prevent this ability from, for example, creating a mini-black hole, or anything insane like that. i really apologize if it still sucks, i might not be the best at explaining, or balancing my ideas here.

Edited by ghostdragon360