Hello everyone!

I haven't been into Touhou for very long, but I enjoy playing the games, listening to the music (both original and arranges), and seeing content people make of it. I discovered it through listening to arranges such as Bad Apple and Tear Rain on Osu!, but I didn't try playing any of the games until a few months ago. Some of my favorite characters are Sakuya, Mokou, Marisa, Keine, and Yuuka. 

A few of my other favorite games are Danganronpa, Pokémon, and Celeste.

I'm actually kind of nervous since I usually lurk in communities, but I'm looking forward to the rest of my time on here?

• Like 2
  • Happy 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Greetings! And welcome to the top of the mountain. I guess in a way, I should say welcome back to the fandom.

Believe me, I was nervous about joining the group, as well. But this place is pretty friendly so all in all, don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with anybody.

Anyway, take care and have fun!

• Happy 1

Posted (edited)

Hello, and welcome. Nice to see I'm not the only Pokémon fanatic on here, hehe. Funny that a Nintendo direct on the new game was broadcast on the same day I see another Pokémon fan join this community.

I was kinda nervous when I first joined this community too since I'm normally a lurker, but its really friendly here and I've managed to become quite involved on the forums.

Make yourself feel at home here.

12 hours ago, Yuna said:

Some of my favorite characters are Sakuya, Mokou, Marisa, Keine, and Yuuka. 

omg finally someone recognises the appeal of Keine

Edited by buskerdog
  • Happy 1