Who is the strongest 2hu?

Moriya Sukowa

Hmm, I never weighed in on this . . . though I haven't played the last few games, I could perhaps add something.

In terms of raw physical power, I'm pretty sure it's Suika.

In terms of raw magical power, I'm not sure, but I expect that the likes of Flandre, the Wataskuki sisters, Ran, Kanako and Suwako, Yuuka, maybe Marisa, and from the sound of things, Hecatia, would be in the running.  (also Mima and Shinki, if you're willing to count them)

For "game breaker" type powers, there's of course Yukari, Sakuya, Remilia*, Mokou, and especially Yuyuko.**

Finally, there's just plain skill, which I would put all of the main playable characters as being high on list, given that the games, by their nature, suggest that these characters are capable of turning the tables on more powerful foes through skill.  Which of course, would suggest that Reimu is the best fighter in Gensokyo by pure skill.

Trying to factor all of this together would a nightmare, but I actually think that altogether we would have chiefly the Watasuki sisters, Yukari, and Yuyuko.  The sisters have rediculous amounts of magic power and pretty much cheat, the latter two have a lot of power, complete breakers of abilities, and are exceedingly clever (it's shown with Yukari, but really only implied with Yuyuko).  But even then, there's so many unanswered questions about characters' powers and they may or may not work, that it could honestly just depend on how someone writes it out.

Hecatia is a mystery to me, not just because I haven't played the game she's from, but because I'm not sure how she fits with setting.  The other gods we've seen were Shinto gods (I think) who lacked power due to faith, but were still very powerful.  Hecatia is based on a Greek goddess though, so I don't know how she would fit.  On the other hand, being based on the Greek goddess of black magic, it would actually make sense if she automatically was just better at magic than anyone else . . .

Since Satori was brought up, I think it bears mentioning that while Satori's mind-reading gives her an edge in skill and cunning, she doesn't seem to have the excessive power that the upper levels of the characters have.  She might be able to win against some people somewhat more powerful than her thanks to it, but if she doesn't have the power to actually counter the things her opponents will do, then knowing what they will do isn't going to do her much good.

*Remilia's manipulation of fate is really sketchy.  It doesn't seem to be a power she actually uses, and it doesn't really seem to do much.  Personally (headcanon), I think the ability isn't anything more than her odd way of getting off scott-free when she messes up, or messes with the wrong person.  Otherwise, I'm just not sure what it actually does.

**Yuyuko is a strange case.  The idea that she can just will someone to die if things get serious is crazy enough, but since we've never seen it in action, we don't know if it has restriction (i.e. does it work on gods?).  There's also that she's not only already dead, but queen of the Netherworld, which probably grants her some protection that normal ghosts wouldn't have.  She probably couldn't be . . . destroyed by most opponents.  Maybe she can't be destroyed at all, or only a higher authority like the Yama*** could end her.

***Speaking of the Yama, I'm not sure where she falls.  Komachi is expressly stated to be powerful, but beatable, but I seem to recall the Yama being implied to be unbeatable by virtue of her job.  Not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly, or if there was more to it . . .

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cirno for three reasons

1: She's the strongest, it's been proven canonically.  She says it all the time.

2: Nothing can beat her perfect move: Perfect Freeze!

3: She's the only chocolate Touhou character we have.  Which means instant victory over every character.

Fite me

__cirno_star_sapphire_and_tanned_cirno_hidden_star_in_four_seasons_starbucks_and_touhou_drawn_by_hijiwryyyyy__sample-d9606583535d0f58101f08d924147bfd.jpg.fdc9bc5e9ecbaae8e6df249c02fe94db.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well you took the liberty to ping me with this post so i'll post a serious response. It is very likely Yukari. She is stated to be able to manipulate the border of anything which implies she could simply "turn off" anyone elses power, its kinda stupid crazy.

L

• 4 months later...

In that case, I'd say that, from what I gather so far (and I don't remember the whole cast 24/7), Yukari is a safe bet.

I usually joke about her making a boundary between "winning and not winning", but real talk, wouldn't that be sweet if it were possible?

hmm... I agree what with jssf1992 said previously.

if i had to choose i usually go straight up to the Watatsuki Sisters, but since they are have not yet acquired the highest position in the Lunar Capital, there's a chance that someone is stronger than them. maybe Chang'e??? or the Emperor??? there's too few we know about the Lunar Capital.
Then there's some more:

• Dragon God, who vanish as soon as Gensokyo was created
  • Kasen, yeah she haven't used her full power yet, and imagine what happens if she get her arm back
  • Shinki who creates Makai
  • Yuuka the USC Ultra Sadistic Creature
  • Mima Chama that vanish as well
  • Yuyuko that can OHKO anyone if she wanted to (i wonder if she can defeat the Watatsukis), she might have the imunity from the Yama's Contract, but she might also be erased from existence by something like Kasen's arm.
  • The 4 Hourai person, well yeah... they can be defeated but if they wait long enough there will be no one left to compare.
  • Junko that mess the whole Lunar Capital, as well as power to create gods

For now i'd say the Watatsukis Sisters is the most powerful char.
or Junko.
or 太田順也

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

• 3 months later...

ZUN could be the strongest for creating all of these powerful beings with his mind and giving them to the world to enjoy. He made a lot of us happy, which gives him power and he puts great effort into everything.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

On 4/9/2019 at 10:56 AM, Suwako Moriya said:

The Watatsuki Sisters are so strong to the point where Reimu hakurei nor Hecatia or Yukari yakumo can beat them.

I thought ZUN stated Hecatia was beyond the level of anyone in the Gensokyo or the Lunar Capital?

On 4/20/2019 at 12:04 AM, Suwako Moriya said:

@Dreamleaf Ok, just having 3 seperate bodies is 1 thing. That doesn't really mean shes stronger then the Watatsuki Sisters 

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. From what I understand ZUNs comment was directly a response in terms of her strength and why Reimu/co was able to fight with her at all, so him saying she's more powerful than anyone in the lunar capital does seem to explicitly say she'd be stronger than them unless I'm missing something?

• 10 months later...

It's kind of tricky... Regarding Reimu and the gang get beaten up by the lunarians like Yorihime and Toyohime, but yet struggles at Junko, that was defeated by the protags, Yukari, that was stated by the fandom as the powerful character was retreating against Toyohime at that bamboo forest. For my opinion, if there's no limitation (No spell card rules) the tier would be:

1. Yukari Yakumo, the boundary sage

Of course, if it's not the normal Yukari, she could easily banish the youkais in Gensokyo with ease, not counting the lunarian of course. And coould kill someone in instant via boundary of life and death, yukari is comparable to Hecatia; Or eve superior

2. Sagume Kishin, the word amanojaku

Yes, without Yukari's power of boundary between Silence and noise, Sagume is unstoppable. She turn lies into reality that would make the world fall into chaos just by saying; And, did I mention that she was the one making the urban legend incident far before she was introduced in LoLK?

3. Reimu Hakurei, the heroine of the story

Well-Well, the Wakimiko has became the third place's winner. She was superior in youkai exterminating and handling, her power to float out of reality is strong too, and she extremely intangible in that state, so with the majority of Youkai at Gensokyo,She could just make a total massacre out of it

4. Watatsuki sisters, the lunar, perfect deities of the palace

They could summon god with ease, and could wipe all 'Impurities' known as Gensokyo, and could just destroy the great hakurei barrier via the powers of the gods

5. Remilia Scarlet, the scarlet devil

With the power of manipulating fate, Remilia's power was actually out of imagination, she could foreseen her own fate too.

6. Sakuya Izayoi, The chief of the SDM's maid

Manipulating timelines is one of the strongest powers of manipulating time, her past and present skill was a spot on too, and her changeling magic would sure shock her opponent as shocked as they can, could just vanish Gensokyo's timeline of creation easily

7. Junko, the pure fury

Refining the impurities by removing it was a great deal, pure Oxygen could just kill you and purifying the universe means nullifying it, leaving a void opens for eternity, the impurities of the attack everyone uses could just nullified via the power purification

8. Suika Ibuki, the embodiment of dreams and pandemonium

Her mist form is intangible and her density manipulation is uncomparable. Plus, she could make minds more 'sparse' and destroyed the moon once

9. Hecatia Lapislazuli, The deity of hells

3 Bodies, a deity of the world's hell, and stated by ZUN itself as the strongest. But, her potetial threat would maybe going to break the Hakurei barrier, and destroys the moon

10. Keine Kamishirasawa, The teacher of the historians

As you could see from her power, Keine's power is to eat (Possibly means destroy/ just simply hide) history, her varieties of history ranges from the Hieda clan's history to gensokyo's history. But her power was still weak; Hieda clan's history wa the Hieda's and out from her control

Yep, you could disagree with me, this is just my opinion

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's no marisa ;_;

Honestly about previous post i think its lacking:
Saigyouji Yuyuko - Actually as far i know she also possess power to instantly take someone life but she comes to that ability with caution (if im wrong please correct me)

Kaguya Houraisan - Well like Fujiwara no Mokou she is theoretically immortal but thats not the main thing you listed Sakuya because her time manipulation ability right? Then Kaguya is able to "control" eternity so it can be said she can theoretically completely stop it what makes her at least comparable to Sakuya in this case

Eirin Yagokoro - This one is kinda tricky but... She is smartest person in entire Gensokyo and maybe even not only in Gensokyo (we cant really confirm it because of her enigmatic nature and being surrounded by many mysteries) but as we may know intelligence = power (at least in most cases) (its possible she is also immortal)

Okina Matara - No one should be surprised here because we have one of the sages of Gensokyo here with power at least comparable to Yukari besides "Backdoor" ability she also can manipulate life and mental energy

And Eiki Shiki Yamaxanadu - Yes she is a Yama so she is able to judge peoples that are already dead but she wouldnt be Yama if she wouldnt be really powerful so we probably dont know what she is capable to do

All of these are just my opinions what should be added/replaced with something on post above

Have a good day!

13 hours ago, Amamiya Yuki- said:

Saigyouji Yuyuko - Actually as far i know she also possess power to instantly take someone life but she comes to that ability with caution (if im wrong please correct me)

If I remember correctly Yuyuko's ability is to "invite people to death" - meaning she can instantly kill someone and turn them into a ghost of the nether realm, but only if they agree to it. I'm not sure about it though. Even if that's false it's still pretty cool headcannon.

1 hour ago, buskerdog said:

If I remember correctly Yuyuko's ability is to "invite people to death" - meaning she can instantly kill someone and turn them into a ghost of the nether realm, but only if they agree to it. I'm not sure about it though. Even if that's false it's still pretty cool headcannon.

Yup you may be right with it and i agree its still cool

And also, Cirno would be at the 11th position for beating a sage, she could potentially defeat the lunarian because of her impurity that would make the go insane, as stated at LoLK:

"The impurities of the earth has corrupted you, and driving you insane" Reisen's scenario, LoLK (I forgot who said this, Doremy?)

For the best physical attack, I guess it'll going to be Yuugi

For the instant kill, Yuyuko

For the Reality breaker, Yukari, Remilia, Sagume, and ZUN (lol)

For the Magical power, Toyo & Yorihime would be great

Archived