Who in Touhou can Help Sonic?

GundamFan15

After a certain movie trailer appeared and scared the Internet more than any Youkai could dream of, who in Touhou could help Sonic with his film of bad luck. I think the Goddesses of misfortune (can't spell or rember name at the moment) could help by talking the bad luck away from him and put it in a doll for her collection.

As both a Touhou and Sonic fan, I would really like to see your thoughts on this matter.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

On 3 May 2019 at 9:52 PM, silly_suwako said:

you mean hina

Yes that's her. I mean sonic has so mush bad luck geting a good game (I like all of this games though even lost worlds and unleash)(not 2006 thought) and now a bad movie look that has stomed the internet. Hina could talk all of that bad luck for her collection and free sonic from bad luck.

PS.Good news, they are changing the design in the movie.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

I think Keine would help the most by just removing sonic's bad past history. Sure, that doesn't mean correcting it, it just means making it never happen in the first place, but it's better than... letting that thing happen. (However, I have no idea about the longevity of Keine's effects, they may just be temporary.)

She probably could correct it if it were a night of the full moon, when she gains the ability to create history instead of just removing it, but again I have no idea if her effect would last or not.

• 1 year later...

Archived