Who the hell is this guy?

Nitorium

Over the past few weeks...months maybe? 

You guys have seen my name on Discord and PROBABLY been wondering...who the hell is this guy? 

Well, let me formally introduce myself. 

I'm Tormentium (kick ass name right? :P )  

I have been helping the admin of Moriya Shrine, at the time was Ace, with making it better? I offered him to support the site financially in exchange for him advertising my private PSO server. I have been helping ever since and i hope to continue to do so, the community is pretty cool. 

From the beginning, i have NEVER heard of touhou before and I must admit, from rebuilding the site and importing the pages from the old one, i have learned quite a bit on it and it's super interesting. It's getting me hooked... is it supposed to do that? lol

Anyway, i will continue helping out here for as long as i possibly can and for as long as cirno and co. are willing to let me use the community to advertise. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Phantasy Star Online PSO? huh... didnt realize there were private servers for that one... I've been engrossed in PSO2 as an action MMORPG since before my days at the shrine. Nice to have you around, even if I did horribly misinterpret that acronym.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived