What is y'all's fav 2hu game?

Grouchy Reimu

Honestly, I was going to write an essay to describe which game is my favorite. But I don’t wanna bore the readers with my rambling that everybody’s already read over ten years ago, so I’ll get to the point.

Imperishable Night.

Subterranean Animism.

Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom. 

All three appeal to me the most because the gameplay, soundtrack, and storytelling are equally superb, in my opinion. Course, I’ll admit the sprites for IN made me laugh more than they should. Especially Sakuya’s derpy eyes... Sorry ZUN.

Do Fangames count, too? If so, then Disappearing of Gensokyo ranks high, in my book.

Out of the Touhou games I've played (everything up to 11 so far (not counting some spin-offs), currently playing through 12), my favourite is definitely Imperishable Night. I too could write an essay about why I think this game is one of the best in the series (in my opinion), but that's something for another time. Admittedly, the fact that IN is also the only Touhou game that I've beaten the extra in so far probably contributes more than a little to my liking of this game and its characters.

The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil also deserves an honourable mention for being the game that got me so captivated with the franchise to begin with, plus it has a top tier soundtrack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Scmup: Maybe PCB (Musics and story is cool), SA (Koishi is cute, Utsuho is dumb), LoLK (Uh oh, angry mommy), DDC (Seija is realatable bruh)

Fight: AoCF (Cuz hardbass ans trains), IaMP (Liked it how youkai and hooman could drink in harmony at the feast), ULiL (Cuz urban legends)

Photo: ISC (I liek cheating), VD ( Love the teamwork idea)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived