Would you rather? game

Yoshie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 horns, cuz I don't wanna be a unicorn/Unioni

POV: You are a villager in the human village, when new come, the Moriya shrine is hosting a sunrise view in the shrine while you hear about a rumour that the Hakurei Shrine made an amusement park called "Hakurei land" (Picture below) with a rope roller coaster, ferris wheel, and riding animals (Which is Kasen's pet)

image.thumb.png.a5bdb7d82599687cc45224d9c62bdb10.png

(I'm sorry for the screenshot, My LCD broke the half of my scrren)

Woulds you rather:

Go to the Moriya shrine by foot through the mountain (Not using ropeway)

Or play at the Hakurei Land

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sake party any day.

Would you rather :

Be stuck in Gensokyo as an immortal forever (You won't be able to leave, but you can't die of natural causes at least, and trust me, Gensokyo's a pretty bad place to be in as a human.)

or

Visit the Outside World as a Youkai forever (Again, you won't be able to leave, you won't die of natural causes but most of your abilities will be gone except the bare minimum, and people will just chase you with pitchforks anyway. The Outside World could be an overwhelming place for a Youkai.)

Spellcards and flight, no question.

Would you rather:

Live in the canon Gensokyou, but ZUN is there, and he is constantly pestering you for beer. If you do not make it for him weekly, he will exterminate you.

OR

Live in the fanon Gensokyou, but all of the characters have their fandom personalities turned up to 11 like a bad roleplay (for example, Marisa says ze after every single sentence, Alice is a generic tsundere, Yukari sexually harasses other characters, etc.)

Fanon Gensokyo, because I can actually survive and abuse some parts of the fandom personalities (like hire Reimu to do what ever I wish for a penny or two, or kappas make so much tech stuff for cuccumbers).

Would you rather:

Take care for a random Touhou character in the outside world

or

Go to Gensokyo and have a random Touhou character take care of you?

• 4 months later...

Would you rather be spirited away into Gensokyo (physically, not be in a half-dream state where you are sleeping in the outside world but are also in Gensokyo) with a magacial gun with infinite (normal) bullets

OR

be as smart as utosho and cirno combined.

Being spirited (with a way to defend yourself) sounds awesome. Though I wouldn't really want to lose everything I have right now. However being as smart as them doesn't sound very reliable. So I suppose being spirited away.

Would you rather:

Fall in genbu ravine (Kappa are around)

Or

Fall from the top of Youkai Mountain (You fall into a lake, but it's not like water prevents injury from falling in the real world)

• 2 months later...

It's hard to pick which one, but if I had to pick one it would be Alice.
- It would be cool to be exhibited by Alice showing off her doll skills.
- I know Alice more than Medicine to be honest.
- It would be cool to live in the middle of a forest.

Would you rather...
Live in The Scarlet Devil Mansion
or
Live in The Palace of Earth Spirits

スティーブ

• 2 months later...

Archived