would you rather

be able to beat any extra stage but not able to 1cc lunatic

or

be able to 1cc any lunatic but not be able to beat extra

sanae > marisa > reisen > youmu > tewi > komachi > reimu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be able to 1cc any lunatic, since i can't last till stage 3 or 4 on most games, even on easy. Also i couldn't get on extra due to how much i suck.

Would You Rather?

Serve As a servant for Doremy in the dream world.

OR

Serve As a servant for Satori in the palace of earth spirits.

well depends on what kind of villain

if I was a villain in one game but a playable in others why not 

if im a villain in every game no way

but I would say unknown hero because incidents would go away but nobody knows who solved it

sanae > marisa > reisen > youmu > tewi > komachi > reimu

Guess I’ll carry us along, then.

Would you rather pay Hell itself a visit? Or pay Makai a visit? (You would have the power to defend yourselves in both scenarios.)

I'd visit Makai because it's all wibbly wobbly which is pretty cool, plus I'd like to get a better idea of what Makai actually is. Also its a dimension that empowers magic so it could be useful to visit.

Would you rather:

Be the maid and gardener of a VERY hungry ghost who you better keep fed.

OR be the person in charge of making sure a VERY dangerous little girl does not, under any circumstances, escape the basement.

be the person in charge of making sure a very dangerous girl doesnt escape the basement. i could just create some sort of artificial dimension or something and lock the girl in the dimension, or supply her with stuff that will make her want to stay in the basement.

Would you rather?

Live in the Dream World, and be a dream dweller.

OR

Live in the Myouren temple, and be a monk. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well actually living in the Myouren Temple and be a monk doesn't sound that bad, so i will go with it.

Would you rather:

"You won't be able to pick up any power items, (i mean, your power level will be always 0)
*this applies for TH11 SA from stage 1 to stage 3 on Lunatic

or

"You won't be able to Focus (for unknown reasons, your left Shift key is broken)
*this applies for TH07 PCB from stage 3 to stage 5 on Normal

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather play PCB without focusing, because it would be easier than lunatic SA with no power, even on the earlier stages for me. It would also remind me of playing SoEW. _(:3 」∠)_

Would you rather:

Marry Kaguya, become immortal, and move in, but you two will always hate each other. You can't get a divorce or move out, but everyone will treat you the same way as Kaguya and do almost whatever you want (You are friends with the rest of Eientei)

or

Teach idi⑨t fairies to read and write everyday in Gensokyo 300 yen per hour, for several hours. (≖ ͜ʖ≖) You will do it now, until the moment you die

Edit: I didn't expect the person replying to choose the second option for some reason. Maybe I should have made it teaching math instead of reading and writing but oh well. ╰(▔∀▔)╯ Thanks for replying

You know, teaching fairies to read and write doesn't sound like that bad of a job. I'd definitely take it over a loveless marriage any day.

Would you rather:

- Become a shikaisen (and if so, what would your soul container be)?

- Become a hermit, but have to fight off the shinigami every weekend?

God is my judge.

I'd rather be a hermit. And fighting off Komachi every weekend doesn't sound all that difficult, if you're a hermit.

On an unrelated note, I think this is the best use of the nine ball I've ever seen:

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:44 AM, SmugWakasagihime said:

Teach idi⑨t fairies to read and write everyday in Gensokyo 300 yen per hour, for several hours.

Now, here comes Shinmyoumaru with her mallet! Would you rather:

-Be giant

-Be tiny

I would rather be tiny, since hitting me would be harder and i could basically take a small needle and torture my enemies by stabbing them with the needle.

Would You Rather?
Live the life of aunn, and you are forced to protect the Shrine for the rest of eternity.
OR
Live the life of kyoukou, and be forced to confront trespassers and be responsible for the cleaning duties of myouren temple.

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather be Kyouko, since her life seems much more fun. Spending all day sweeping, singing, beating up people, and whatever else she does seems more interesting then watching over a shrine all day (Sorry Aunn)

Would you rather:

Become Parsee and spend all day alone and jealous of everything

or

Go to the past and become Junko (forever) and see what she felt when her son died, which made her turn herself into pure anger and kill her husband

(By the way, I changed my profile picture! I am a ninj- wait, I'm not a ninja! I'm not pretending to be a smug mermaid either!˛૧(˵¯͒▱¯͒˵))

i've rather  go to the past and become junko.Becuse  I'll learn from my past mistakesand  reconcile with myself to live in harmony.

Would you rather:

Beat Yuyuko in a eating contest 

or

Beat Suika , Yuggi and Kasen in a drinking sake contest

Heres a link to the topic of my recreated  Megamari levels in megamaker:

• 7 months later...

Well this is a difficult decision. But I think I'll force a Youkai into our world because there's a chance it could be someone really nice like Aunn Komano.

Would you rather:

Visit the Lunar Capital?

Or visit the Former Capital of Hell?

>Write book by Patchouli

>Marisa steals it

>She never bothers reading it and it gets lost among all the junk in her house

>No one can verify whether Patchouli wrote it or not

Would you rather:

Be really powerful in danmaku battles but your special ability is practically useless

Or have a really useful special ability, but you are super weak in danmaku battles

I rather have a useful ability since you never mentioned if i was going to Gensokyo or not, and something useful could certainly help in life. If I was transported, I'd choose danmaku.

Be forced into the Yakumo "family" for 50 years

OR

Be forced into a band (until they all agree to quit, in 50 years) by Mystia , The Prismriver Sisters, and that one drum girl

Archived