Would you rather? game

Yoshie

Meet Yamame any day. Spiders? fine. Creepy sentient dolls who try to poison you? NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Would you rather:

Have Kaguya's five impossible treasures, which possess incredible magical power

or

Have Suika's gourd of never ending sake

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, as much as I like alcohol, I think I’d just be wasting Suika’s gourd.(Just one beer knocks me out, ahaha...) So I’ll take Kaguya’s five Impossible treasures. That is, long as I don’t have to fulfill her requests.

Would you rather save all of Gensokyo with no payout. Or watch Gensokyo burn, but you become incredibly wealthy?

um well medicine because patchouli could make a potion to cure poison

would you rather

be forced to 1cc SA on lunatic and people wont accept you until you do

or

be forced to 1cc LOLK on lunatic and people wont accept you until you do

sanae > marisa > reisen > youmu > tewi > komachi > reimu

19 hours ago, Cap’n Murasa said:

Ahh, as much as I like alcohol, I think I’d just be wasting Suika’s gourd.(Just one beer knocks me out, ahaha...) So I’ll take Kaguya’s five Impossible treasures. That is, long as I don’t have to fulfill her requests.

Would you rather save all of Gensokyo with no payout. Or watch Gensokyo burn, but you become incredibly wealthy?

I'd rather save all of Gensokyo with no payout. That's basically what Reimu does on a weekly basis anyway, so that way she can at least get a day off.

(I wonder if Reimu would choose the money over saving Gensokyo?)

Suko already posted a question so I won't put another one so that this thread doesn't become confusing to follow.

Sounds fair enough, to me. Alrighty, think I’d rather play the games with only using one finger to control the arrow keys. That’s basically what I do, already.(Focus Mode is vital to my survival, haha.)

Would you rather Have a strong tolerance towards pain. Or have a strong tolerance towards lunacy?

I’ll take having to play all the games but one in Japanese. It’ll bite having no idea what’s going on, for the most part but eh.

Would you rather live on the Moon, as a Lunarian. Or live in Heaven, as a Celestial?

I’d like to be Youmu’s ghost. Could be nice floating around the Netherworld, along with its gardener.

Would you rather uphold peace for Humans and Youkai alike. Or commit absolute anarchy throughout paradise?

• 2 weeks later...

im assuming anrchy means causing destruction (idk im dumb)

but i would rather cause destruction bc if i uphold peace there will be no more incidents

would you rather

have to rank the entire SWR tier list by your self and re-making all the tiers

or

have to code an entire touhou stage (background and everything)

Ranking the fighters sounds pretty tough, but I’d rather do that than work on a map background. At least I can give my honest thoughts on the tier ranking systems.(Even though I don’t play by tiers.)

Would you rather dedicate your life to becoming a Witch. Or devote yourself to becoming a Hermit?

If it means I get to shoot master sparks then I'm becoming a witch.

Would you rather:

Climb to the very top of Youkai Mountain, or venture all the way down to former hell?

You get no outside help or equipment for either task.

And no, just because it's Gensokyo doesn't mean you can fly.

• 2 weeks later...

I would use frog bombs, It's pretty cool.

6e4MQyD.jpg

Would you rather

Play any Touhou game in story mode (from stage 1 to stage 6 in any difficulty) with the screen flipped 180 degrees

or

Play any Touhou extra stage with the screen flipped horizontally

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

I'm assuming your controls aren't changed to match the orientation? In that case play stage 1 - 6 upside down because inverse controls are at least  easier to understand than having controls where X inputs move you on the Y axis, and vice versa. Also extra stages are difficult enough even with normal controls.

Would you rather:

Have Marisa's broomstick

Or have Marisa's Mini-Hakkero

well you know what they say

if it aint flashy it aint magic

so mini-hakkero

would you rather

1cc TD on hard mode without trancing 

or

1cc UFO on normal mode without touching any UFOs 

I’d need a lot of practice, but I think I have a better shot at beating UFO without any extra lives or bombs. Best case scenario is I’m not killing myself, trying to nab those power-ups.

Would you rather do ten push-ups for every in-game death. Or play all of DDC with your screen upside down?

all of DDC because I hate working out its so dumb

would you rather

have the 2 billion score ransomware in UFO

or

have the 3 billion score ransomware in PCB (I forgot the exact amount)

have the 2 billion score ransomware in UFO, since i am too confused on picking either. 

Would You Rather?

Work For Shion, but have never-ending poverty.

OR

Work for Jo'on, but have never-ending financial ruin

P.S. The Choice For Shion  Means you can work for her, but are cursed with poverty, but it cant be removed.

and the choice for Jo'on means you can work for her, but are cursed with financial ruin, but it cant get removed.

Work for Shion, because she has a more virtuous personality and because poverty is good for the soul.

Would you rather:

- sneeze danmaku uncontrollably in sunlight?

- be unable to distinguish fairies from muffins?

God is my judge.

Not being able to tell the difference between a fairy and a muffin sounds like Yuyuko’s kind of problem. But I’ll go with it, anyway.

Would you rather have fairy servants?

Or start a war with the fairies?

I'd have fairy servants so I can assert dominance as the strongest.

Also because that sounds pretty useful.

Would you rather:

Have two horns that stick out to the sides like Suika's,

or have one horn that goes straight forward like Yuugi's?

Archived