Would you rather? game

Yoshie

It’s me again with yet another decision-esque game. The rules are simple: Just come up with a two choice scenario for the user below to answer. Then it’s the next user’s turn to make another conundrum, and so on, so forth.

Without further ado, would you rather...

Play with Flan. Or, take Yuyuko’s plates of food away from her? (Good luck!)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuyuko's plate of food. The most we've really seen of what she's like was probably SSiB and she seemed like a reasonable person there. Flan on the other hand. Please god no. 

Would you rather. 

Meet Rumia at night. Or Letty in the winter. 

I  think I rather go thought be Doored as I could end up in a nice place like Spain or Japan. If it was the gap,their is a chance I could be stuck there in the unknown, doomed to lose sanity.

Teach Reiuji to be smarter

or

Teach living Yuyuko to control her Death manipulation

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

Yikes, this one’s tough. I’m leaning more towards Remi ‘cause she might kill me quickly than Hecatia, maybe? They’re both devils in their own respects.

Would you rather hand-feed one of Kanako’s snakes. Or play with Cirno, as a frog?

Hand feed Kanako's snakes. Getting in good with a harvest god (the snake) would be rather useful... even if it does cost a literal arm and leg.

Would you rather meet Reimu or Komachi as their work assignment?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I'd rather meet Reimu because she's my favourite character because being peppered by magical pieces of paper probably hurts less then being cut with a big heckin scythe. Also, running into Komachi means I'm meeting Shiki later on. I'm not taking my chances with Shiki.

Would you rather:

Work for Remilia Scarlet and live in the Scarlet Devil Mansion

OR

Work for Kanako Yasaka and live in the Moriya Shrine?

I’d rather lose to a fairy. If we’re thinking of the same fairy, then there’s no shame in admitting defeat after having a moon hurled at myself. And speaking of...

Would you rather fight Clownpiece.

Or fight Mai & Satono.

Templates like that are forbidden. I would investigate the Moriya Shrine Conspiracy. Only because Kanako is almost always indirectly involved in some of Gensokyo’s most notorious incidents.

Would you rather: Take Eiki Shiki’s place as the Yama. Or take Komachi Onozuka’s job as the Shinigami?

Think I’d like to be Tewi’s parent instead of Cirno’s. Course that would also mean I’d be around 1300 years old...

Would you rather keep records of all your life and past like’s history, like Hieda no Akyuu. Or be able to read every written language, like Kosuzu Motoori?

I'd rather be able to read any language. Infinite-lingualism is pretty high up on my list of superpowers/wishes to get, especially if it comes with all the social references for each culture the languages come from. 

Would you rather find yourself in gensokyo, or create the next touhou game/story?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I’d love to write a new Touhou story. Even though we’re now seventeen games in. (Plus the spin-offs, and of course fangames.) This series still has thousands of potential stories waiting to be told. And plenty different Youkai that need exposure.(I might make a topic about any unused Youkai later on.)

Now, would you rather rule the Youkai Mountain. Or all of Hell itself?

According to Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia, Tengu (the ruler of youkai mountain) is a hierarchical society and Hell is a meritocratic society. So... If i have to choose I'll rule over youkai mountain since hierarchical society sounds easier to rule (I think since I don't really understand how these society works)

Which do you prefer:

Going to Chernobyl with Utsuho or going to Antarctica with Cirno

Personally serve Kaguya because unlike Flandre she probably won't kill me on the job. Also because I love IN.

Would you rather:

be able to use danmaku IRL

or

be able to dodge danmaku (so basically anything flying towards you) IRL

Honestly, much as I’d like to be a Child of Miare, I’d dread having to remember every single detail of my past lives. Especially if I had endured some hauntingly tragic events. So I’ll go with being an Amanojaku. Least the worst they do in this series is say the opposite of what they mean, cause anarchy and (depending on the breed, I guess.) shift fate towards the opposite direction.

Now, would you rather have the ability to eat another person’s nightmares.(Like the Baku: Doremy.) Or make other people relive their worst nightmares? (Like Satori.)

That would depend on their response. I think Tewi might take slightly less offense if I took her carrot. Unlike Ringo, who is both a glutton and a soldier. So I’ll go with Tewi.

Which would you rather be? Immortal. Or Undead?

Archived