Reading order for the Fairy Trio Manga

GundamFan15

Wow, that was fast Drunken Flower. Thanks

Also, I would like to get these on an IPad as I can take them on travels instead of read them on my Gaming computer. However I can't download these using the normal link.

any suggestions?

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

53 minutes ago, Drunken_Flower said:

huh? want me to link em to mega?
why you cant download normally?

What is Mega?

Safari  on my I pad said it can't be downloaded 

i can get it on my computer, but it is not portable and it is strange reading a manga on computer as well as it puts the pages in comic book instead of manga so I am am reading two ways.

8 minutes ago, GundamFan15 said:

What is Mega?

Safari  on my I pad said it can't be downloaded 

i can get it on my computer, but it is not portable and it is strange reading a manga on computer as well as it puts the pages in comic book instead of manga so I am am reading two ways.

I checked mega and I think it might work. But it's pass midnight now so I will do that tomorrow. Good night

14 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

Here's the link
https://mega.nz/#!9mBlGKzS!FMVCmX0ehNJV8tq28a7bdm-DcrnrUUO2N6mfCmMxB2U
size 635MB

just download it i guess.. idk what you mean?

Bad news. I got the file but my IPad which is the second model ever made has run out of memory, I can't buy any more memory , and the content on it is too important to delete (those are comic/game ideas for my future) I tried to delet as much as I can, but to no luck. It even has problems just keeping my carmera open for photos.

i am so very sorry, I know you did a lot to help me and I feel bad for wasting you time. Hope you can forgive me

i will just train to read on the computer, after all it took a while to read manga right, so I will learn in time.

again I am so very, very sorry. Thank you for all you did

On 22 April 2019 at 5:33 PM, Drunken_Flower said:

well.. you can separate each volumes i guess... keep the one you want to read and keep the others in your pc

and have you finish Curiosities of Lotus Asia? i got a 4MB ish version of that if you want.

I Havant yet, so I would like to try that. I just finished Touhou Blue sin and am half way thought Rabbit of the moon and Rabbit of the Earth (I know those are not the correct names but I can't bring them up at the minute)

howeve while scrolling through Amazon I found this

link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bookseries/B075S8QVBS/ref=dp_st_0316511897

these are official manga done by ZUN, translated in English and sold on Amazon. This is great as it means

1. I have a hard copy in my hand

2. I support ZUN

3.I support getting his manga been sold in the UK

its a win-win

what do you think?

P.S: the manga is forbidden scroll, which is available on this fan site. While I am buying the books, dose that mean we cannot let that be a free download any more?

image.jpeg

Archived