Touhou Vs patch problem

GundamFan15

21 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

what?
probably your antivirus and windows defender blocked it. all patches are seen as virus. they need to replace the data in the game, that's what triggering the false alarm.
just disable them. 

Still not working. Did you get it work? if so how?

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:43 PM, Drunken_Flower said:

what your problem exactly? it coulda be anything.

Okay here it is Drunken_Flower. After I install the two patches for the game. when I click to enter the window for the game opens for a few seconds, then automatedly closes with no waring or resion. this happens wen I even just try the first patch

what do the patches do anyway do they add new characters and maps?

I am a big fan of Gundam Exteram VS Full Boost (The game this is based off) and I love playing what I could in this and want to play more of it.

if you need I could send a image or video.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

yep...
the antivirus and the defender. look for how to disable windows defender. if it still persist, look how to disable windows defender with registry edit (kinda dangerous).
touhou patches basically replace the japanese texts with english one. but there's some mod that replaces (not add) character as well

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Archived