GundamFan15

The disappearance of gensokyo controller problem

Hi I own the game on Steam, so I am not sure if it is right to ask here, but is there a way to get the controller working for this game? I do like it and I can play with keyboard and mouse, but it is uncomtable. Any advise or even a fan made fix for this?

Thanks to anyone who will help me.

Depends what kind of controller you're trying to get working and also the compatibility of the software.

https://www.x360ce.com/
This is a software that emulates a 360 controller so people can use a PS4 and other controllers on windows.
Mind you, if the program has no controller support then that's a different solution I cannot help on. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The disappearance of Gensokyo has controller support in the game, but the programming for it is a mess. Do you think I or someone else could reprogram it?

I FOUND SOMING INTRESTING WHILE DIGING THOUGHT THE FILES OF THE GAME THAT MIGHT FIX IT!

when looking thought the code and files I came across files called 'PS4' and a code named "Duel shock 4"

I think the devs though tat computers use PS4 type controllers instead of Xbox class.

I will report more on it later once I finish looking in the files.

2019-03-29.png