Ahoy, and here goes nothing.

Yoshie

Hello everyone, and it’s quite nice to meet you all here!

I go by Murasa these days but people used to call me Yoshie, if I may be honest.

anyway, my interest in Touhou sort of started back in 2016, I think? There were several pieces of the series that lead me to discovering Touhou, but one namely was Scarlet Curiosity.(Needless to say it sparked my curiosity in the franchise, ahaha... Sorry about that.)

Since then, I’ve become totally enamored by ZUN’s work, and all he’s inspired. Especially his music.

Apart from this series; I enjoy playing the guitar, drums, bass and keyboard. Reading about Eastern folklore. Playing & reading horror games/stories. 

So I’ve rambled enough about myself. I hope we can be good friends in the near future. It’s been a long while since I’ve joined an online community so I’m really nervous, to be completely honest.

take care! P.S: This is not an RP profile. Captain Murasa is just one of my faves. Apart from Hecatia, maybe.

Archived