CODE: R - Gensoukyou Yori Ai Okomete link problem

GundamFan15

Download is also working on my side.

Could you provide more details? There seems to be an issue with a few download links for some users at the moment.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:48 PM, Drunken_Flower said:

It's working...
is it the link that broken or the file?

Also a question for you? I know its off topic, but I am wondering how do you get tags on you post like your "BEER FOR THE BEER GOOD" 40K-like quote. I would like to write one.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

huh.. it seems you tried to open the file directly instead of downloading it. i see you using Edge, Edge having problem that saves download files as ".txt" file.
dunno about this one, but i recommend to move to another browser. maybe add Download Manager for extra touch.

and about that signature, open your account drop down menu which located at the top right edge of the website > account settings > signature

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

On 3/20/2019 at 12:09 AM, Drunken_Flower said:

huh.. it seems you tried to open the file directly instead of downloading it. i see you using Edge, Edge having problem that saves download files as ".txt" file.
dunno about this one, but i recommend to move to another browser. maybe add Download Manager for extra touch.

and about that signature, open your account drop down menu which located at the top right edge of the website > account settings > signature

Nope. I tried the different browers and the Manager and it is still not working.?

PS. Thanks Drunken_Flower for the info on Signatures.?

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

weird, really weird
that game is also weird, i don't recommend putting much effort to that game.

but if you still want to get that game, maybe try this.
get FreeDownloadManager, that what i mostly use, install and add link manually. that link is what written in that screenshot you took.

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Archived