Most disturbing character?

OldManHan

I'd like to hear some opinions on what you guys think the most disturbing character is. Either plotwise, ability-wise, or even based off their actual character. I'd personally say it would be Koishi. She has literally no personality or character, no emotion and no mind. She's literally a psychopath, with the ability to alter your subconscious mind without you even knowing of it. Satori takes a good spot as well, her ability letting her simply tear you apart by using your greatest fears and worst experiences against you. Everybody hates her for a reason.

Scarlet Sisters for classic horror/gore theming, coupled with child like psychopathy, and the fact that the internet will not leave well enough alone.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I would say Seija could be scary. According to the lore for Amanojaku; they wear the skin of their victims and pose as said victim.

good thing the worst she can do is flip things out of order, no?

I'd like to score another point for Koishi because her last word(I think)...it's just scary.
Honestly I'll put Aya on it because according to google,a tengu is :
Tengu (天狗, "heavenly dog") are a type of legendary creature found in Japanese folk religion and are also considered a type of  god (kami) or yōkai (supernatural beings). ... Indian relgion long held that the tengu were disruptive demons and harbingers of war.

"The Fool Arcana does not mean it can be taken lightly."

I think personality wise it would probably go to Seiga, she fiddles with the dead and has one as a personal puppet of sorts, acts cutesy and fun while performing reprehensible acts like those.

• 1 year later...

Either Yachie, Koishi, Or Keiki

1. She could makes you be your mind-slave, which is quite... Unsettleing, but it's WBaWC, a ded fetus is ur first boss

2. "I'm going to call you, so answer it!" was creepy, Ok? Shaddup

3. "Let me recreate you with water and soil!" -Keiki Haniyasushin, 2019

Eika Ebisu still reminds me fetus deletus meme

it's rather hard to make me disturbed because stuff i already seen makes me way more resistant to it although i would say

Hmm maybe seki even though she's cute she's a Dullahan and according to Ireland Mythology Dullahans were Riders without heads and peoples who look into their eyes will become blind 

Maybe Reisen or Clownpiece that can make you just go lunatic if you look into their eyes, (Reisen) torch (Clownpiece)

If PC-98 counts as well then Kana Anaberal is poltergeist possibly along with our music trio Prismriver Sisters

Komachi is literally Shinigami so no wonder she may be disturbing/scary 

Hina even though she's friendly and social you probably would end up dead (or worse) due to misfortune surrounding her (i'll rather pass)

Kogasa (no one should be surprised here) she is basically free infarct ticket

Hata no Kokoro kinda similarly to Koishi emotion wise etc.

Archived