This Prinny is back, dood!

Jmonkey71

Howdy, everyone! I'm Jmonkey71, and I just realized this new forum was a thing. I guess I'll go over the basics:
Time spent with the Moriya Shrine: 4 1/2 years (Holy crap, it's been that long now?)
Favorite Touhou: IN or Soku

I've been around since the tail-end of the FIRST forum (There were 3 before this one, the second was hosted on Yuku instead of Proboards).

... I've run out of things to say, so I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and answer some questions.

2f68b90a5ff48b4a52a4d52aa52a58d5--number

The people who've been on Discord for a long time will understand this.

Whoa, didn't even know there was a second one before proboards... Yuku really didn't last long... 4+ years though... man... means you need a good question... 

Whats your favorite section of the touhou fandom? and how does it compare to similar genres of products outside touhou for you?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

So, the first forum was on Proboards, then that was taken down because of the nsfw stuff. Then there was a short period where we tried Yuku, just until we got MS Extend up and running. As for the question, I would say that my favorite part of the fandom is the artwork, which I see in much more vast quantities than with other fandoms.

2f68b90a5ff48b4a52a4d52aa52a58d5--number

The people who've been on Discord for a long time will understand this.

Archived