I would like to bring something up..

Gensouiri

I am a person who has always been pretty anti-social (which somewhat includes online as well) and I've been wanting to break the barrier, and try talking to others in a group, I'm fine with one-on-one, but I just feel like I am missing out on a lot of things when I am not talking in a group, so.

I would like to ask for tips, if anyone of you has anything for me, please, bring it up.

You could try to join our Discord server, we have days when the voice chat is crowded too, i just freeze while voice chatting when there's silence because it turns kinda awkward for me.

I find cooperative games with voice chat tend to be a pretty relaxed environment, so you might try that. In my experience a lot of it comes down to the group. I tend to get very frustrated in certain circles where people interrupt a lot (voice chat is a bit different since you don't have visual ques to work with), so I stick to small groups of 1-3 people. If a group gives you trouble there's no harm in excusing yourself for alone time/finding a new group. 

Stopping to think about speech patterns and whatnot, I don't know that I'm really mentally engaging with the group so much as the individuals. Sure anyone in the group can chime in and respond, but I'm either talking to everyone as a single entity, or singling out and responding to an individual/subset.

I'm not claiming anything I've said is helpful/wise, but ramble & muse, ramble & muse.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived