Rock and Metal(core)

dunaway5

Genres are hard, but basically music that's loud and fast, I want to share here.  My music library is like 90% this stuff, so might as well.

First one up, this one's a remix of Subterranean Animism stage 4 theme "Heartfelt Fancy".  Undead Corporation is a fantastic group, but a lot of their stuff is closer to straight screamo.  This is one of their more melodic remixes.

Minoriko.gif

I was under the impression that we would keep pumping only Touhou metal remixes for a long while :V

Apocalyptica is fantastic. 7th Symphony is my favourite album of theirs, it feels Bloodborne-y, which is very good.

One of my long-time most loved bands is the progressive metal beast, Dream Theater. Every album offers a different style, while maintaining the usual song mastery. From the more progressive albums like Awake and Dramatic Turn of Events, to the heavier Train of Thought or Systematic Chaos, they have a very broad range of themes.

Have some examples, here, if you didn't know these guys yet.

I'd prefer Touhou mixes but I'm not against other stuff.  Speaking of Touhou, I was playing PCB recently and Youmu's theme reminded me of this:

Of course, it is a remix of Youmu's theme so it should.  It's also incredibly awesome.

Minoriko.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Metalcore eh? this genre consist quite a lot of sub genres, from classic rock till Symphonic Death Metal
there's a lot of touhou circles who do this kind of genre
from the most well known one Demetori, their music is indeed great. high paced BPM, strange time signature, long length music, what more can you expect? they indeed great and i cant deny that.

but aren't y'all tired listnin to the same music over n over? there's a lot of Touhou circles that do Metalcore.
for starter, i'll mention AQUAELIE, the member is only one person and he's already well known in japanese music community, that is "xi". ye that guy who do awesome high paced musics for rhythm games and such. not to be confused with "xi-on" no that's a different person.
here's one of his music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAO08gk4dQ (just 1:26 long ????)

next is IRON ATTACK, they do great arranges. most of em is instrumental, but they also made quite a lot of male vocal arranges (they also have female vocal if you dont like mens ????).
example of their music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9uQ629xvdY i gotta admit this example opening is kinda dull, but wait till you hear the vocals then make your judge.

now... time for underrated ones
VAGUEDGE , Hull is the main member of the circle, he actually quite famous in heavy metal community. alongside with the guest member Rib:y(uhki) the member of famous circle ICDD (Imperial Circus Dead Decadence) and sometimes Hellnear as well. they make great musics together. i cant describe them with words, i'll just say that they are awesome.
one of their music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghyT17NbTRE

BarrageAmRing, a circle focused in Death Metal which consist many artist. most of them are well known in 2hu community such as CROW'SCLAW, Yamagen, Liqu@, Meramipop, Foreground Eclipse.... *breathe* Thousand Leaves, BLANKFIELD, Rib:y(uhki), Hellnear, MuryokuP, ymtn, xi-on, 5105, Unlucky Morpheus, Ciel, and many more!
one of their music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdMhHR4sSg

not enough? well... just look to the artists in the barrage am ring individually.

wew... wall o text again...

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Archived