GundamFan15

Anyone checked out Luna Nights? Its fantastic.

Luna nights comes out of Early Access at the end of February tree stages I have played it is a masterpiece. it is not expensive and is 100 present something all Touhou fans should check out. I would like to know you opinion on the game and how you felt with it. it probably the game that makes you feel most like Sakuya. Great job Team Ladybug?

Also comes in a variety of bundles, saw 1 for Momodora+La-Mulana:2+Luna Nights, and another for Luna Nights + Gensokyo Wanderer: Reloaded.

I remember seeing that before on steam back when it was in early access. Now that's it's fully released I'l consider buying it at some point, it's 20% off currently.

Posted (edited)

this indeed a must get game.

but i remember there were some kind of bug where images don't render properly or didn't play at all for older computers. i hope they fixed that.

Edited by Drunken_Flower
  • Happy 1

16 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

this indeed a must get game.

but i remember there were some kind of bug where images don't render properly or didn't play at all for older computers. i hope they fixed that.

I think they fixed that now with a Day one patch.

The game has hit 50k downloads with and overwhelmingly positive review. thanks to all how help support the game and letting it leave early access. I love it.

Played the game, It's good and short, Never got past stage 2 tho

Yeah I finished this last weekend. A tad bit short and there's not a ton of replayability but otherwise it was a very solid metroidvania. Very much worth the money imo. Looking forward to the extra stage.

Honestly love the game, maybe because of my love for the Touhou series and Metroid-vania styled games(recently finished Prime 2: Echoes. God dang do I like Metroid). The game plays really well, sprites are well made, and the [Graze] system that they adopted really helps in a pinch, especially since it's so easy to run out of MP at the worst times. Also, the interesting applications of Sakuya's Time-Stop ability make for some interesting puzzles and can make a fight easier. Combined with the multitude of items and Spell Cards, it leads to a very flexible gameplay. I just wish the shop was in more than one place, because I'm against having to buy shop tickets just so I can dump my gems. Other than that, great game, solid 8.5/10.

Just need to stop confusing [Jump(B)] with [Attack(A)].

Achievements have been added!

Apparently I beat Remilia without starting the game. 😛

luna nights glob.PNG

luna nights.PNG