Anyone checked out Luna Nights? Its fantastic.

GundamFan15

Luna nights comes out of Early Access at the end of February tree stages I have played it is a masterpiece. it is not expensive and is 100 present something all Touhou fans should check out. I would like to know you opinion on the game and how you felt with it. it probably the game that makes you feel most like Sakuya. Great job Team Ladybug?

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

16 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

this indeed a must get game.

but i remember there were some kind of bug where images don't render properly or didn't play at all for older computers. i hope they fixed that.

I think they fixed that now with a Day one patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly love the game, maybe because of my love for the Touhou series and Metroid-vania styled games(recently finished Prime 2: Echoes. God dang do I like Metroid). The game plays really well, sprites are well made, and the [Graze] system that they adopted really helps in a pinch, especially since it's so easy to run out of MP at the worst times. Also, the interesting applications of Sakuya's Time-Stop ability make for some interesting puzzles and can make a fight easier. Combined with the multitude of items and Spell Cards, it leads to a very flexible gameplay. I just wish the shop was in more than one place, because I'm against having to buy shop tickets just so I can dump my gems. Other than that, great game, solid 8.5/10.

Just need to stop confusing [Jump(B)] with [Attack(A)].

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Remember when I said I loved the game? Well, it's been a while since I've played it, but I feel I should make a Youtube video series playing it. If I do that, you can check it out on my channel, GasterMaster70.

Oh boy am I gonna love confusing the buttons even more.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, GasterMaster70 said:

Remember when I said I loved the game? Well, it's been a while since I've played it, but I feel I should make a Youtube video series playing it. If I do that, you can check it out on my channel, GasterMaster70.

Oh boy am I gonna love confusing the buttons even more.

sounds good, i like to watch that

On 10/3/2019 at 12:14 PM, Ken Hisuag said:

Since there's a thread for this game: The official soundtrack is coming out on the 14th, and the bonus track promises another update in the near future.

that great i love the sound track so much, my fav song is the first phase of the final boss, wont spoil it but it and the fight are my fav in the game

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived