New thcrap developments

Nmlgc

• TH06: As of the 2019-02-25 build, thcrap's support now covers everything the old static patch did and more, and we now recommend it.
  • TH14.5: You're hosting v1.11 (from 2015) with the outdated static patch, the current version is v1.41.
  • TH15.5: You're hosting v1.00 (from 2017), the current version is v1.10. thcrap support and its English patch may be sort of glitched and janky, but is still widely preferred to Tasofro's attempt at an Engrish translation among the community, from what I've gathered.
  • TH16.5: The English patch was completely less than 48 hours after the game was released, which apparently was still too long for you to notice its existence?

Here are correct standalone packages for TH06 and TH16.5. They're only missing the BGM files, which can be supplemented from any other package for these games. (That'd be the bgm/ directory of TH06, and thbgm.dat for TH16.5.) As for TH14.5 and TH15.5, updating them to the latest official version, adding the English standalone packages, and running them a few times to get all the updates should be enough.

Lastly, I'd like to ask you assume just a bit more responsibility. Keeping track of any updates from your "suppliers" (read: ZUN/Tasofro/thpatch), at least on a sort of regular basis, should kind of be expected from a site of your size and notoriety, as well as in your own interest? We regularly get people coming to us with support issues that would not have existed if the premier Western Touhou piracy site wasn't lagging months or even years behind current developments.

Oh, bugger. I will get to work on fixing that ASAP - probably starting 7-8 hours from now (school blocks MS through a firewall)

EoSD has been fixed. My page on the whole patching process has also been updated to mention the new compatibility.

Archived