A conspicuously late AMA thread.

Cejic

Could'a sworn I've made an AMA thread on here already, but whatever. Feel free to ask any questions you have about myself, or any of my RP characters (which may or may not exist at the time of you reading this.) 

For the record I do encourage anyone/everyone to do one of these since "The True Buffet" has a bit of luck as to who answers the questions.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I was on the discord a while back, but I wound up falling out of it since most of the channels were just a flood of notification/shouting atop one another. Personal taste says that live chats fall apart around 9+ people (4-5 if everyone is super active really). Otherwise? my current working environment filters discord so I can't run it at the work station, and my phone network is non-existent in the building. curiously steam chat still works, so I try to leave that up when possible. Also, different name I guess, but it wasn't *that* far off: Ceje.

9 minutes ago, Suwako Moriya said:

Touhou ?

Nice enthusiasm?

1 hour ago, Swag_Koishi9898 said:

What is your favorite game?

Depends on how specific we get. In general I think I'm most nosolgic for/put the most time into Phantasy Star Online 2. Recently, the biggest investment has been Monster Hunter, but biggest impact was probably Iconoclasts. The one I can recommend everyone and their grandmother play and enjoy is probably Antechamber.

• 5 weeks later...

Side character? I guess Kasen Ibaraki? I really need to do more research on the side characters/stories... I probably just need to do more research in general. I'm still on Hisoutensoku for most lore... 

Archived