Touhou Gundam Custom Project

GundamFan15

I have been thinking of making a Gundam model kit base on one of the Characters of the Touhou Project. It is still in the planning phase and I don't know it  would be just a recolour or a full on custom job. What Gundam should I use as the base and what Touhou girl should it be based off. Give me your opinions. Thanks

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

Okay, I did so searching of my own and found some fan art of the type of ideas I had. Here is an image and a link to where I found it to prove that the images are not mine and are only for inspiring Me.

Please, give me your thoughts and ideas, Thanks.

http://moarpowah.com/2011/09/28/mecha-monday-week-mechanization/youmu-remilia-sanae-gundams-by-m-ganzy/

http://moarpowah.com/2011/09/28/mecha-monday-week-mechanization/cirno-gundam-by-m-ganzy/

cirno-gundam-by-m-ganzy.jpg

youmu-remilia-sanae-gundams-by-m-ganzy[1].jpg

They seem to quite closely resemble the characters, which isn't bad per se, but maybe have them be a bit more resembling the character's personality than their appearance? For example, Cirno's would be HUGE but also look very clunky. Youmu's would be quite sleek compared to the others, etc.

These are just a few pics of fan art that would help me get form. The one I will do will no be the same. this is just help me build my concept art. I will problem do mine over the next few weeks. I am thinking of using the Nobel Gundam as the Base kit and going from there. Don't worry thought, I am taking all feed back in. Thanks for the Feedback.

img_3042-e1316439369795.jpg

Nobel-Gundam-G-GUNDAM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Look at this ting I found on eBay while I was looking for Evangelion Shinji Ikari and Gundam figures. it a much more advance version of the one I planned.

Polynian Unison Touhou Project Reimu Character Figure Statue Collection Anime

s-l500.jpg

rr.jpg

s-l500.jpgkk.jpg

Archived