more of a question

Chavez300

Well, technically, only stuff being lost is the content people have posted. I can have this forum contain any feature y'all would like. 

We are also self hosted so there is really no rules/guidelines to what we can do with it.

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Oh..then no. None of that is needed.

This forum is not limited in what it can be used for. 

So any feature that proboards had can probably be easily added here. I know the back-end of this very well so I can tell you with certainty The possibilities that it offers. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

"It was some kind of paid premium service Proboards offered that locked features unless you bought a Super Key.  I don't know the specifics, but suffice to say it was not well-liked in the community."

I know it was I bought the keys

and that good  this meens you guys will be able to do way more then the old frourms thank for tell me this

Archived