Favorite Headcannons

Cejic

What are some of the favorite conspiracy theories &/|| headcannons for touhou characters (or others)? 

In general I guess these should be stories/theories that explain aspects of the characters, rather than redefining the characters. In general though it's a pretty loose definition. I would hope to steer clear of a list of "here's why OTP 932188 is true".

I guess for starters.

A while back I had a concept for Pyonta (Suwako's Hat) as an amalgamate consciousness of Mishaguji who are petrified and woven together, allowing Suwako to contain the vast majority of their power without much effort. It also explains the vigilance Suwako displays at keeping her hat beyond "it's a trope". Also helps with the animism of the hat itself. 

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

• 1 year later...

Remilia might've put mist in the sky to help Sakuya warm up to Gensokyo (Pretty sure she was having trouble doing that when the mansion was moved into Gensokyo), since the protaganist beat Remilia, could'nt Remilia just change Her fate to winning if she wanted, she legit be a god if she wanted to be one, unless her fate powers are restricted or can effect certain beings, also Remilia´s fate powers' limits are vauge,  maybe she can only change someone´s fate to something that makes sense, even then she could just win any battle if she wanted to. Thats my take, I guess 

Archived