Hello everyone

Rootewski

Hoy, my name's Rootewski but feel free to call me Simon if you want! My favorite character is Yuuka, Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom is my favorite game and "Love Colored Master Spark" is my top 1 Touhou song. I've been fan for quite some time already, 5 or 6 years thanks to memes and music. Other than Touhou I'm a big fan of Shin Megami Tensei, Fire Emblem and Metal Gear Solid series. Nice to meet you all, much love!

1 hour ago, Shrow said:

Welcome!

I like fire emblem too, what games did you play in the series?

Most of them, I haven't played only Kaga games and never finished Fire Emblem 6 and Radiant Dawn. Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance are my definitely my favorite. What about you?

20 hours ago, Rootewski said:

Most of them, I haven't played only Kaga games and never finished Fire Emblem 6 and Radiant Dawn. Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance are my definitely my favorite. What about you?

So far I'v played and beaten the modern titles; Sacred Stones, Shadow dragon (DS), Awakening, Fates and Echoes ; SoV.

I plan to play Genealogy of the Holy War next or Three Houses if it comes out anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Shrow said:

So far I'v played and beaten the modern titles; Sacred Stones, Shadow dragon (DS), Awakening, Fates and Echoes ; SoV.

I plan to play Genealogy of the Holy War next or Three Houses if it comes out anytime soon.

Genealogy is good but flawed, giant maps and backtracking is pain in the butt, but it's still a good game. I'm waiting for Thracia 776 translation to be done already.

Archived