I think an incident just happened at the moriya shrine

Macbeth

Idk, but i like how it looks right now, it give me some 2012 vibes.

Maybe it's spooky month design? Who knows!

SuwalemDistractionor.gif.744734ef46cde9f46b278e64825ea1fe.gif

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!

Ah right, that'd be my fault then :^)
We had this theme for a while now but it wasn't set as the default yet. The old themes don't really receive updates anymore so I made the official switch.
You should still be able to access the other themes at the bottom of the page.
And speaking of spooky month, I might look around for fitting new backgrounds for both dark and light theme :SatoriStare:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Up 3

Oh it was a accident? I like this more than before though, Hope it kepts looking like this for a while

I can't wait of the Spooky backgrounds designs, I hope they look cool enough to make the Aki sisters happier (well, not exactly like that)

Off topic, but i would like if this site recieves an "classic" change design update for the aniversary. Like making the site looking like we are in 2006/2007 idk if you understand, but i like retro styled site designs and that would be great. Who knows, that is a possibility.

SuwalemDistractionor.gif.744734ef46cde9f46b278e64825ea1fe.gif

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!

1 hour ago, NetsumuNico7 said:

Oh it was a accident? I like this more than before though, Hope it kepts looking like this for a while

No it was intentional. We'll probably keep this one for a while so don't worry about that :MeilingThumbsUp:

I can look into something for an anniversary, but I'd probably reserve it for one of the more special ones. The 10 year anniversary is almost 2 years behind us but that means that we only have 3 more to go for the 15th :AyaSmug:

On 10/3/2023 at 6:56 AM, Maden said:

Ah right, that'd be my fault then :^)
We had this theme for a while now but it wasn't set as the default yet. The old themes don't really receive updates anymore so I made the official switch.
You should still be able to access the other themes at the bottom of the page.
And speaking of spooky month, I might look around for fitting new backgrounds for both dark and light theme :SatoriStare:

Aah, that explains why it suddenly looked so different.

• Up 1