Character that you despise.

Drunken_Flower

so yeah... i've seen a lot of people talking about their favorites, but doesn't talk much about the opposite. let's talk about it here.

this my list:

1. Kanako, why? because she doesn't act like most gods do. Treating Religion as a business, gaining profit through whatever she can and even abandoning tradition. not to metion she caused multiple incidents. and she defeat Suwako then taking over Moriya. but yeah... i understand that she did all that to survive. AND I SAID IT IN MORIYA SHRINE!!!
  2. Watatsuki Sisters, Too OP ?
  3. Tenshi, Selfish girl with head as hard as shellfish
  4. Okuu, not a hate i guess, but kinda... uh...you know... moron with highly destructive power. BLAME KANAKO!!
  5. Seiga, Wicked hermit
  6. Okina, idk why but i just feel like to hate her... she's still quite obscure to me though

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Hmmm I haven't played many games yet but I would have to say it's Yukari Yakumo
I don't like her, she gives off very bad vibes, freaks me out.
It's not a fair judgement because I don't know her character very much but playing against her in SWR is awful and I shall spite her in the meantime.

Flandre Scarlet is not a character I hate but I despise her theme (U.N. Owen was her?) because I'v heard it so many times i'm sick of it. Honestly just not at all looking forward to playing the extra stage in EoSD.

1. The Three Fairies of Light, I can't say i despise them i just don't like their prank loving personality, but i haven't read the mangas so i can't say much on that, and i don't really like their design
  2. Kijin Seija, I liked her design but her personality is just confusing. She doesn't like to be liked so i hate her : ) 
  3. Mai (PC-98), her design is meh but her dialogue in the game kinda pissed me off. if you defeated Mai, Yuki will go like "Bastard, you killed my friend! i won't forgive you!" while if you defeated Yuki, Mai will be like "Meh, she's just a burden to me. I can do more without her." that pissed me off.
  4. Fan interpretation of Tenshi, While i liked Tenshi's canon personality (she might be a little bit bratty but the words of ZUN have justified it) and her design is one of my favorites. Her Fan interpretation is really messed up. where she became a goddamn masochist and i hate that.

• 11 months later...

sakuya.
really my profile picture is sakuya, but i can't stand her anymore, i spent so much time, effort, umiliation, just to speculate on the specifics of how her ability works, and i didn't really like her to begin with.
touhou 6 is my least favorite touhou game with 1, so it makes even more sense, and i could throw a remillia in there ? it's hard to dislike a touhou character, so the fact that i didn't really care about her existence may be a big deal
and saki kurokoma, because being genocidal, violent, especialy against the weak is not nice, and i don't like when people are not nice, and mai pc 98 also for not really being nice, yuki is nice, so it's kinda sad.

Archived