Sign in to follow this  
GasterMaster70

Touhou UFO Malware warning

I don't know if I'm posting this to the correct place, but my Dad encountered a piece of malware associated with UFO. He said it locks down your computer once UFO is open. Unless cleared before, apparently, it won't let you out of your game until you clear the game. Debate as to what difficulty it locks you to, but unless you clear it, it pretty much locks you out of your computer. The malware is evident when in effect, because it gives you a big WARNING screen basically saying what I typed. Anyone thinking to download UFO, be careful, because this is VERY recent as of December 6th, 2018.

hmm? i believe this malware is quite old unless i was mistaken.

it's not a malware that come with UFO, it's from somewhere else and force you to play it. you need 200M (?) points to unlock it if i recall correctly.

but no worries, the creator of the virus have apologized and states that virus is a joke. then he made an "antidote", some kind Cheat Engine for it so you can modify the score.

it got reviewed in here

https://youtu.be/35mNhYY3O3k

HE DOES NOT USE SHIFT!!

BUT!! idk if this a new virus or the same. so yeah... be careful.

Edited by Drunken_Flower

I downloaded UFO with no problems but I just get some command prompt called "th12.exe" showing all the scripts and codes that made the game and then I have the actual window with UFO in it