Will I be seeing any of ya'll at TouhouFest?

SoundOfRayne

Title pretty much says it all. 

TouhouFest begins tomorrow, and my flight is only a few hours away. Money's saved. Costume's ready. Luggage is not even close to packed. Fear of flying: not resolved. Let's do this.

I'm looking forward to coming back to share photos and whatnot with the friends I've made here who I know aren't able to make it, but I'm curious if there're any other Shrinies here who'll also be attending.

Edited by SoundOfRayne
  • Like 4

Shanghai Doll knows what you've done.  162257545___alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_nekoguruma__abeeeaa945645f8ecfdbbe81a2857a13(5).jpg.6da63ce849c93f73625172cb4a291f2a.jpg  I hope you're proud of yourself.

due to the massive skill issue of being poor + brazilian + underage I will NOT be attending touhoufest this year! yay!
it is possible I may attend next year since by then I will be 18 and if I have the luck to have some money laying around, I'll gladly go there annoy some people.
hope you have fun tho!

• Like 1

#1f1e33

Well, this is it. Made to California mostly unscathed, and all that's left to do now is go to bed and wait for morning.

Getting to sleep is gonna be the hard part. I can't wait for tomorrow to come! @PriestOfPain and any other Shrinies who just didn't post anything, I'm looking forward to getting together and meeting with other Touhou fans. Everything's looked promising. I'm hoping it'll all be worth it!

As for everyone who couldn't make it, I hope you'll look forward to whenever I get around to making a thread about it and my experiences. I'll be sure to get lots of pictures to share. I don't think the US has had a dedicated large-scale Touhou convention since TouhouCon in 2015, so keep your fingers crossed it's a success so we can see more of them!

• Up 3

Shanghai Doll knows what you've done.  162257545___alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_nekoguruma__abeeeaa945645f8ecfdbbe81a2857a13(5).jpg.6da63ce849c93f73625172cb4a291f2a.jpg  I hope you're proud of yourself.