Touhou-Related Dreams

Snowstorm

I usually don't remember my dreams, though last night was an interesting case. I remembered my dream, which was related to Touhou. It didn't involve Gensokyo or any of the characters, though ZUN's music played a role in it.

It begun with me being on a trip with a group of people. We were in the middle of the woods and staying at some building, which seemed to be a recreation center with some elements of a standard house. It was late at night and the group was still doing activities. I didn't have any interest in the activities and knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep yet, so I walked outside and started to take a walk around the forest. There, I came across a woman who was humming Touhou music, specifically Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome Kagome. I started to follow her. After that, I woke up. 

It was a pretty fun dream, especially since the song was still stuck in my head when I woke up!

Has anybody else had Touhou related dreams? If so, what were they about?

• 2 months later...

I wanna say I have, but I haven't, not to my knowledge. I mean, I love the series. I play it almost every week and I'm always thinking about it. I also know the most about it out of the 2,000 something students at North High. I'm always imagining myself in a scenario, but NEVER in my sleep!

I did kinda have a RWBY-related dream last night, though.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:25 AM, Snowstorm said:

I usually don't remember my dreams, though last night was an interesting case. I remembered my dream, which was related to Touhou. It didn't involve Gensokyo or any of the characters, though ZUN's music played a role in it.

It begun with me being on a trip with a group of people. We were in the middle of the woods and staying at some building, which seemed to be a recreation center with some elements of a standard house. It was late at night and the group was still doing activities. I didn't have any interest in the activities and knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep yet, so I walked outside and started to take a walk around the forest. There, I came across a woman who was humming Touhou music, specifically Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome Kagome. I started to follow her. After that, I woke up. 

It was a pretty fun dream, especially since the song was still stuck in my head when I woke up!

Has anybody else had Touhou related dreams? If so, what were they about?

Yo, I feel like this could be the beginning of a story.

well yeah...
I ever dream about  Reimu's clone army taking over the world. Wicked isn't it?
but recently dream about Higan or Muenzuka. am i dead? Lotsa higabana and everything is so blurred like in a deep fog. going here and there only to find nothing, it's like a perpetual or repeating world with only higabana. The more i go the fog gets thicker. until at some point POOF!! i woke up. wew... that dream is kinda scary in some way i guess. good thing i didn't meet the Yama or any Shinigami.

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Archived