What is your favorite theme for this website?

nitorii

Header sample
bottom text

Ok so I'm just hella bored and was trying to think of a topic to post about here, but unfortunately I suck at having ideas so this'll do for now

The rankings:
Moriya Dark: The classic look, slick and comfortable. lé og 8/10
Moriya Light: I put this on thinking I'd get flashbanged immediately but it is surprisingly nice and actually not that bright! 7/10.

Shrine iLight: Do you hate your eyes? Have you ever felt the need to know what it's like to kiss the sun? Well I have great news for you! This theme is the embodiment of the word "light" at its finest. Have fun, light theme enjoyers! death/10
Shrine iDark: Clean, slick, comfortable, and stylish. Easy to use and very considerate of your eyesight, contrary to its light counterpart. It is what I currently use and man, does it look nice. (I changed color to #1f1e33 and damn it looks sick) great/10

I'm sorry I'm bad at starting conversations

Just in case any of you don't know what I'm talking about or how to change the theme, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see a "Theme" option. Then just change it

Spoiler

Similarly to this:image.png.c328d3530eea621b4793c65c83783d77.png

Edited by yukayay
  • Like 3

#1f1e33

I personally liked the old iDark with the Moriya Classic the most before the change. It really gave off that feeling of a classic forum IMO. But, the new version of iDark with the possibility to change colours is also quite neat. My background color is #1E794F. I'd say it works well with the primary colours of the site.
But then again I don't know much about color theory idk

• Like 1

Wow. That post looks marvelous, OP. :KoishiXD:

I didn't know themes existed until BlueMoon mentioned it on the discord. I tried all of them, but I think I'm too used the og dark now, 10/10.
Curious about what the (now removed) classic looked like.
Haven't tried the color customization options, I wonder if I can make everything purple?

• Like 1

patchouliass2.png.e11a8850318b379359e5d4f48a638bd3.png

On 4/1/2023 at 2:56 AM, BlueMoon said:

I personally liked the old iDark with the Moriya Classic the most before the change.

I've added back the classic background for both iDark and iLight with my magic backdoor access. :AyaSmug:
Might tweak some other things regarding the themes as well if no one else takes care of it by the time I decide to do anything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Nekofire said:

How do I change theme ?? ><

Scroll down to the bottom of the website, you should be able to see the "Theme", "Privacy Policy", and the "Contact Us" Buttons at the middle of the footer. Click on the "Theme" button and there you go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2023 at 5:02 AM, yukayay said:

Header sample
bottom text

Ok so I'm just hella bored and was trying to think of a topic to post about here, but unfortunately I suck at having ideas so this'll do for now

The rankings:
Moriya Dark: The classic look, slick and comfortable. lé og 8/10
Moriya Light: I put this on thinking I'd get flashbanged immediately but it is surprisingly nice and actually not that bright! 7/10.

Shrine iLight: Do you hate your eyes? Have you ever felt the need to know what it's like to kiss the sun? Well I have great news for you! This theme is the embodiment of the word "light" at its finest. Have fun, light theme enjoyers! death/10
Shrine iDark: Clean, slick, comfortable, and stylish. Easy to use and very considerate of your eyesight, contrary to its light counterpart. It is what I currently use and man, does it look nice. (I changed color to #1f1e33 and damn it looks sick) great/10

I'm sorry I'm bad at starting conversations

Just in case any of you don't know what I'm talking about or how to change the theme, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see a "Theme" option. Then just change it

Reveal hidden contents

Similarly to this:image.png.c328d3530eea621b4793c65c83783d77.png

Thanks, I didnt know this before!

• Like 1