Genso Wanderer Reloaded

StealthYoshi

So I just loaded it up today on PS4 and migrated my save from the first one. I'm wondering if any new content or scenes were added in the story arcs I've finished. I would end up never seeing them if I just migrate my save and continue playing, right?

I have some good equipment I've put grinding into that I'd like to keep. On the other hand, all my recipes in the Nito Fusion do not migrate, and those were a lot of work, too. 317086869_007_.png.d01ea48f940f443fc8afd7338966994e.png

I'm considering just going back and doing New Game, just in case. Anyone else in the same boat?

• 1 year later...

I bought this game on Steam yesterday. Huge fan of roguelikes like Rogue, ADOM, Infra Arcana and so on... Even some newer ones has sparked my interest; Ananias and Golden Krone Hotel. So I thought this could be a nice game to get into. Haven't had the chance to play much longer than the introduction, but I'm definitely going to try put some time to it in this weekend. Does anyone here play it?

As for the thread start: I'm not familiar with the problem and it was a long time since posted, so I'm just going to hijack this thread. ????‍♀️

if you want to know if you missed any new story, you could check the extras menu with Aku. i own the switch copy which only has the reloaded version, but i will check for you.

i love the game and the switch vers losses nothing in power or looks and is playable on the go. ( hope the new one comes to the west soon)

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

Found the improvements

oh boy their is a lot of them

take a look in the link below

https://nisamerica.com/games/touhou-genso-wanderer-reloaded/new.html

hers a quick sumary

features all the content of the original release, including all its DLC.

The two DLC story campaigns, "Futo Mononobe and the 7 Trials" and "Bullet Reporter" have been incorporated into the main story.

The huge amount of content in this release has been streamlined so first-time players can enjoy playing through it all.

And for those who have already conquered the original dungeons, not only are there new items to collect and enemies to fight, but new adventures to discover as well...

Three new story campaigns have been added.

"The King of Fairies," starring Marisa Kirisame

"Miracle★Ambitions," starring Sanae Kochiya

"End of Desire," starring  Reimu Hakurei

These new partners will now join you on your adventures! 

Three new functions have been added to the Nito Fusion item creation system: Dismantle, Appraise, and Meld.

The Gensokyo Chronicle Gaiden has been powered up, and is now a full-blown encyclopedia, filled with entries on everything from items and characters, to traps and effects.

A Gensokyo Regional Map has been added, allowing you to instantly travel back to any base you've visited before.

On 8/22/2019 at 7:07 PM, GundamFan15 said:

Found the improvements

oh boy their is a lot of them

take a look in the link below

https://nisamerica.com/games/touhou-genso-wanderer-reloaded/new.html

hers a quick sumary

features all the content of the original release, including all its DLC.

The two DLC story campaigns, "Futo Mononobe and the 7 Trials" and "Bullet Reporter" have been incorporated into the main story.

The huge amount of content in this release has been streamlined so first-time players can enjoy playing through it all.

And for those who have already conquered the original dungeons, not only are there new items to collect and enemies to fight, but new adventures to discover as well...

Three new story campaigns have been added.

"The King of Fairies," starring Marisa Kirisame

"Miracle★Ambitions," starring Sanae Kochiya

"End of Desire," starring  Reimu Hakurei

These new partners will now join you on your adventures! 

Three new functions have been added to the Nito Fusion item creation system: Dismantle, Appraise, and Meld.

The Gensokyo Chronicle Gaiden has been powered up, and is now a full-blown encyclopedia, filled with entries on everything from items and characters, to traps and effects.

A Gensokyo Regional Map has been added, allowing you to instantly travel back to any base you've visited before.

So there are DLC:s incorporated in my version? ????I had no idea. I can find no extras-menu and the DLC List is empty ???? But maybe it isn't available before playing original Reimu-campaign?

4 hours ago, Ordinary Evocation Wizard said:

So there are DLC:s incorporated in my version? ????I had no idea. I can find no extras-menu and the DLC List is empty ???? But maybe it isn't available before playing original Reimu-campaign?

They are incorporated in the story so you unlock the first doc story after clearing the first Reimu adventure (reaching the top of the tower, then the others are ulocked later down the line

On 8/24/2019 at 4:00 PM, GundamFan15 said:

They are incorporated in the story so you unlock the first doc story after clearing the first Reimu adventure (reaching the top of the tower, then the others are ulocked later down the line

Cool! I really like this game so far. It's harder than I expected. Was surprise-killed several times due to not paying attention in the area after the yokai village ???? There is much you have to discover by yourself as well.

Archived