Touhou 15.5 Not Working?

￰￰

I tried running 15.5 and it just kicks me out, it also doesn't have the English patch in it. Now I found the game elsewhere that already has the patch pre-installed if you guys want the drivelink I'll gladly give it to replace the old MEGA link.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
997646840_().png.1b0f54c2000c9fe411af63a7dff6feb0.png

On 7/18/2018 at 1:52 PM, Consarn said:

yeah man

i wouldnt mind getting rid of mega

thing doesnt let me download shit

Sorry for the late reply I've been pretty busy. Here's the link to the game with the English patch. I just edited the controls just to test if everything is working correctly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8QnF_eMCmZOdIg4l5shH4FZJzPcyMff/view?usp=drivesdk

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 7/25/2018 at 5:00 PM, GasterMaster70 said:

You know, I have a similar problem. I have the English Patch, but every few battles, I'd say about every 6 rounds, it'll crash on the sixth round. Any way to fix this?

I'd say the one that's provided is bugged, the one that I posted up there I haven't tested completely yet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

22 hours ago, ￰￰ said:

I'd say the one that's provided is bugged, the one that I posted up there I haven't tested completely yet.

yeah my version was crashing a lot too

and some other issues i guess

• shinmyoumaru's name on the winner thing isnt translated
  • the select screen still calls byakuren by her last name first
  • the framerate is hella gay most of the time
  • especially on the outside world and every single frame with a spell card thing or a slave (but those might just be my shitty notebook)
  • mokou is either extra aggressive or has some weird difficulty bug going on (like she's always one difficulty above)
  • shion should be a fighter ;_;
  • most of the text is off-center (not the subtitles though, but they didnt bother to do futo's thing with them)
  • sometimes the original text and the subtitles say completely different win quotes
  • one win quote (i think it had something to do with futo) wasnt translated outside of the subtitles
  • they should have kept bullying joon after she fled
  • the options are just kinda meh (could use some more capital letters i guess)

6 hours ago, Consarn said:

yeah my version was crashing a lot too

and some other issues i guess

• shinmyoumaru's name on the winner thing isnt translated
  • the select screen still calls byakuren by her last name first
  • the framerate is hella gay most of the time
  • especially on the outside world and every single frame with a spell card thing or a slave (but those might just be my shitty notebook)
  • mokou is either extra aggressive or has some weird difficulty bug going on (like she's always one difficulty above)
  • shion should be a fighter ;_;
  • most of the text is off-center (not the subtitles though, but they didnt bother to do futo's thing with them)
  • sometimes the original text and the subtitles say completely different win quotes
  • one win quote (i think it had something to do with futo) wasnt translated outside of the subtitles
  • they should have kept bullying joon after she fled
  • the options are just kinda meh (could use some more capital letters i guess)

Yep I can see some of the issues, but at least it's a translation that works. I've played through the story and it seems to be all fine for me. It's better to have subtitles on for a countermeasure of the misaligned text. I can only assume most of the things that don't have to do with the translation such as the subtitles or Byakuren's name was just by design.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 hours ago, ￰￰ said:

Yep I can see some of the issues, but at least it's a translation that works. I've played through the story and it seems to be all fine for me. It's better to have subtitles on for a countermeasure of the misaligned text. I can only assume most of the things that don't have to do with the translation such as the subtitles or Byakuren's name was just by design.

Oh, yeah, here's all the framerate issues I can remember. most of them are just my old brick lmoa

• Most spell cards drop the FPS to ~20 (I haven't tested it with Joon yet)
  • That fucking train drops it to 6
  • The concert drops it to ~30
  • The outside world drops it to ~40 (which bugs me even more)
  • Having a slave on screen (outside of dialogue) drops it to 30
  • Tenshi's legend (isn't it some HAARP thingy?) drops it to something random

Strangely enough, they don't bug me that much. Mostly because I use simpler shit, like Nitori vs. Mokou on the Dream World. And Last words almost never dropped it at all.

by the way i love how a debt thing has more animation frames than every other last word sprite

Archived