[UPDATE/RELEASE] Touhou Memories Of The Past 2.0

Hello people! Today I'm sharing another remake with you, this time from my second fangame, Memories Of The Past. I wasn't happy with the first version of the game, so here is an updated version, now it looks similar to my third fangame gameplay and mechanics. I'm taking this opportunity to tell you that I'm going to take a break from making fangames, it's been 2 years for 3 games and 2 remakes.

Name

Touhou Memories Of The Past

Description

Plot Point: Marisa is called by Reimu, who received a threatening letter about someone who won't stop bringing youkais to Gensokyo.

How It Works: You'll travel throught seventeen worlds by going left and right while searching for any clues about the incident. 

Saving: There's one savepoint in the game and it's on main lobby. If you die, you'll respawn on the lobby but you will keep your progress, so don't forget to save before closing the game.

Release Information

Type: Action / Platformer / Adventure

Publisher: Kira - Games&Stuff

Language: English

Year Of Release: 2017 (Initial Release) - 2018 (Update 2.0)

Default Controls:

-Arrow Keys: Move/Crouch/Run

-Z : Jump / Read

-X : Attack

-A : Shot 

-S : Special Attack

-W : Action 

Trailer

Changelog:

Ver: 2.01

-Fixed those weirds leaps that the camera made sometimes while following the player.

Download Link

Hope you guys enjoy the game!
Greetings, Kira - Games&Stuff

On 7/14/2018 at 1:40 PM, Drunken_Flower said:

Wow!! you make games! that's awesome! I'll try it later..

Hope you'll enjoy it!

2 hours ago, zveropoi said:

just why loading take a long time, no matter 7200rpm hdd or ssd

I think that's because I make 2 unique load screens that load the whole game, one for the main menu and the other one for the rest of the game, so it's takes a bit. In my opinion it's better than having to do a loading screen every time you change map.

Archived