61e Talk of the town 17

Macbeth

GOOD MORNING BROS OF THE 61CITY

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL TODAY AT 61ECITY WHEREVER YOU MAYBE

from 61ecity to the reserve to 61eheaven to 61ehell I hope you are all chilling, drinking good water, sleeping on a nice bed and eating some really good food with whoever you find nice to be with. I am here happy as can be drinking some san pellegrino my mom gave me. I love pellegrino, I really do, its some really good fucking sparkling water and honestly to tell you the truth i cant get enough of it. I dont care if normal water was here, if el dios from the sky above told me that I could only choose between two things, that the sea have only pure fiji level drinking water or the water of san pellegrino, I would go to the latter any time of the week.

Anyway, thats enough about me. I just wanted to make a quick 61e Talk of the town to keep all the 61e bros in 61ecity up to date.

61e-NA

Nothing too special in the 61e side of things that you should be aware of besides the fact that events are still going to be held at 7pm EST as per usual. However, this may change to 8pm depending on what happens in the coming weeks with attendance. To early to say and we will see then.

Some great things to happen during the last NA event, man it was something crazy. I know I might be biased because I am the colonel and all but damn that was some fun event. If you consider how everything turned out, it was like a... dare I say it.... an IRL WAR. It was awesome, when the enemies all brought rockets firing straight down at us, we continued to march to them anyway. We were not afraid and we withstoof all everything the had to throw at us and once we finally engaged with the 84th, we made a valiant charge with the cavalry. Just in the nick of time when once we clashed and things were beginning to seem sour BOOOM!!! the 61e arty bros come to carry the day the 61e artillery crackshots FLY and Jerry made some of the best arty shots I have ever seen. Their firing was so precise, and while that was going on, some of our best bros, Selic and Hessian were holding out the horde the best they could. Ahh, I wish I could remember who it was, near the end of that moshpit of devastation and carnage that melee was, only a handful of players from both sides remained, I cant recall who it was there, the last 61e, he may have been a cavalry players, lets just callhim bro X, X was there with another friend, bro Y were both outnumbered against the much more capable 84th meleers. Y managed to take down one of the enemies before getting killed himself. Then X managed to take one opponent down. Then when we realized it would come down to a dramatic 1v1 to decide who would win the round, a cannon flying from the sky, probably guided by the shrine maiden herself went straight to the last opponent. A beautiful shot by fly, a photo or video could never portray the absolute beauty of that shit at the last possible second. All of the 61e was cheering and we knew that we had won a very important round. All in all, it was a great event besides that, but damn that was something really great to see.

Also as a quick note, we have released a new NW server called FASTEST CAV GROUPFIGHTING. it is just a normal cav server but finally na now finally has a cav server with the fastest speed. Finally...

61e - EU

With the EU side of thigns, many of you who are active with us will know that there has been a bit of a Cav resurgence, the cavalry are back in EU. The cavalry bros are largely led by Grozni as he merges his regiment of the 10thRH into the 61e. Personally, I could not think of a more fit person to lead the 61e EU cav in battle. Grozni is a battle hardened NW players, a wise man, has seen alot of shit of NW and has been a part of the 61e for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory of Grozni were of him and his friend twisted coming to merc for us in a cav event while I was still a little ranker in the 61e and he proceeded to kill everyone in the enemy team despite having over 140 ping. Grozni didn't care about ping, he didn't care the speed was fastest as he was accustomed to medium. He is a brave warrior.

Anywho, I ask you all to please be welcoming to the 10thRH bros when you see them. To someone I can mention, Ciaphas Cain is someone who I have been seeing join the 61e VC every now and then. He is a very polite guy and seems keen to become one of the bros with us. To that, I have to say I am very thankful for his willingness thus far to learn the 61e ways.

The cav also the past few weeks have really been great, I didn't realize alot of the 61e bros would do so well at cav in EU. Honestly, I feel like I underestimated you all and have to congratulate you all bros.

61e - SA

Nothing new hear really, if you have not noticed, Arlo is helping me again with everyday 61e tasks. He is essentially the second in command of the regiment but he is more of maintenance of the 61e, helping me with 61e shit. You can thank him for finally getting the fucking fastest cav server for going up.

61e - AS

In 61e Asia, there is a new event that has been released, THE 61E HONG KONG EVENT. The opening of the event raised up to 80 players at its start and I have to say I am absolutely excited to see what the event brings for the future of the 61e. I believe the 61e has the chance to really shine in this region in events with more people. The events will be ran by us which I think is really important so we can keep the non slay FOL bot instead of the harsh autoslay FOL bot the chinese continue to use.

Furthermore, I have to give a huge shoutout to @Thorn for he did extremely well the last Hong Kong event. Thorn during a charge managed to take down an entire regiment by HIMSELF. this was no minor regiment either, this was the 42nd, a very large regiment of many capable members. I was stunned to see him do this, there was a charge I called where many 61e bros were slain and slaughtered, one of the few to make to the enemies position was Thorn who took on the 42nd with nothing but his musket bayonet.... and his bravery in combat. We were all in awe, nobody could believe Thorn did it!

That is all I have to say about that, thank you all bros for being grand and I hope you all have a good day, until then 61e bros.