Cannot add images to an album that I created

Kurzov

So I'm trying to add images to an album that I made a few days ago, it will be the first set of images that I would have added. I could 'upload' them fine through the uploader, I could add the description and change the title and such, but when I click 'Submit images', the button does nothing, and so there's no way to upload the images.

Hmmm, cant say I've seen that issue. Albeit I've not been doing groups of images. Does it still occur when you do single images?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

On 6/24/2018 at 11:15 AM, Kurzov said:

So I'm trying to add images to an album that I made a few days ago, it will be the first set of images that I would have added. I could 'upload' them fine through the uploader, I could add the description and change the title and such, but when I click 'Submit images', the button does nothing, and so there's no way to upload the images.

What's the album name? i'll take a look. 

Also, what browser were you using when this occurred? 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Nitorium said:

What's the album name? i'll take a look. 

The album name was "Kurzov's PC-98 images and stuff" - although it works properly now that I am using a different browser.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Nitorium said:

Also, what browser were you using when this occurred? 

I was using Internet Explorer 11 (on Windows 7). The uploader appears to work properly now that I'm using Microsoft Edge (on Windows 10). Sorry for the long delay.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, Cejic said:

Hmmm, cant say I've seen that issue. Albeit I've not been doing groups of images. Does it still occur when you do single images?

It happened when I tried to submit images both as groups and by themselves, neither worked then.

(unrelated note: also on the topic of apparent-browser-specific bugs, the chatbox fails to load on IE11 and works on Edge.)

Oh wow...you're one of the few that still use IE lol...

If you're still experiencing this, let me know and i'll look more into it. Could be that IE doesnt support some of the ajax calls that this software uses since the gallery uses Lightbox. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 2 weeks later...

Still experiencing it. Just got the computer back from the shop earlier today, first time I've run it for at least a week (heatsink fan came unscrewed, among other things lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived