How would you have created Touhou LostWord?

CountVonNumenor

Besides the obvious "I would not have given green light to that game to begin with"...

The game has been up for almost three years (counting the original server), and there seems to be no sign it will die soon. Which is a paradox, given the fate of the previous Touhou mobile games (Cannonball and DanKagu). However, for as long as LostWord has been up, especially after getting a global server, there have been numerous complains about the nature of this mobile game and the way it has been run. And there are some who just deny the entire existence of this game/don;t want to recognize it as part of the Touhou community as a whole.

Even one of my original threads at the Shrine was one in which I was criticizing LW and the shortcomings of its systems. Only for afterwards to turn the thread into the news roundup, which lasted until January 2023. I am sorry for not having updated the news ever since, I just feel like I lost the whole drive to do that. Everything is quite stale, and outside the release of the next arc in the Beach Episode Chapter 4, there has been nothing significant going on, or worth mentioning. Therefore, the need for a fresh approach, one that can actually turn into something constructive.

Here are some of my opinions on shortcomings. To be fair, I do not really have a solution for them, as much as I would like to think of one - especially when it comes to making the game profitable:

• the very nature of LostWord being a gacha game; we all know too well how predatory gacha tactics are
  • the story, somewhat coherent until the first half of Chapter 3, is going off the rails in the second half of that chapter and stays so ever since in terms of coherence
  • being a gacha game, the story can be extended indefinitely, just so you could milk the series for more money and add new OCs based on the original 2hus 
  • the very premise of the game (having a self-insert isekai protagonist who gains the trust and affection of the 2hus) and the OC (funny how the OC is a woman - not complaining about that) is way too close to other games of the kind, best examples in my mind being Azur Lane and Kantai Collection
  • the characters are also quite shallow, relying a lot of fanon personalities and canon stuff being randomly thrown around just to look smart in a trivia section
  • speaking of which, I have not fully checked it yet, but LW seems to be quite close to being just a clone of Azur Lane, just that with a Touhou skin and slightly less horny
  • Fantasy Rebirth (marriage under another name) seems to also be inspired from games like AL; it is not the first Touhou fangame that introduced the concept (as far as I am aware, it existed even in older, more appreciated games like Fantasy Maiden Wars with the "wife" mechanic), but it becomes a little bit questionable at points - overall not my cup of tea, but some costumes do look cute
  • the game system, even if having an interesting premise on the use of elements, eventually ends up in one of the two - either you just "Auto-Play"/"Auto-Replay" because of boy, THE GRIND NEVER ENDS, or ends up in the creation of new, stronger units for stupidly hard challenges
  • and on the same line, since we have a gacha, you always need to push out new content; and that is not not an easy task, given this game is an adaptation of an already established series, you can pull just that many characters from ZUN's collection until you run out of them; also not to speak about power-creep...
  • the game...just became boring; after almost 2 years of daily checking it out, I am not longer feeling too much excitement; it's more like a chore than anything else

And probably one of the worst parts, despite being mostly a repeat of the first point, is that this is a gacha game. However, there are other problems. If it was not a gacha game, how would you have ensured the survival of the game? It eats a lot of money to be maintained, and you need a constant flow of cash to keep it going. From the stats I have seen, the situation is not really that hot, at least in terms of global server.

image.png

This is the revenue situation of the game. Even with all the gacha tactics and that, it seems to be mostly in the red through last year on Global (or at least the JP players are more willing to invest money). If this game was not a gacha, I am afraid it would not have gone past the first year, and would have never come outside Japan. It is also scary to think that if a game is not a gacha, the "mobile game" industry will not provide too much revenue on that project. Some of the stats I have seen recently show that mobile games earn more income than PC and console COMBINED. And that some gacha games can earn in the tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars a single year. Therefore, I am not sure how could this game be better executed.

And this is where YOU guys come in. And for that, I am launching the following question: what do you think are the greatest shortcomings of Touhou LostWord, and how would you you have created/developed this game if you were in charge of the development team?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

spacer.png

5 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Even one of my original threads at the Shrine was one in which I was criticizing LW and the shortcomings of its systems. Only for afterwards to turn the thread into the news roundup, which lasted until January 2023. I am sorry for not having updated the news ever since, I just feel like I lost the whole drive to do that. Everything is quite stale, and outside the release of the next arc in the Beach Episode Chapter 4, there has been nothing significant going on, or worth mentioning. Therefore, the need for a fresh approach, one that can actually turn into something constructive.

I've been taking a break from lostword since the start of this year. I was just disappointed in the direction the game was taking and I began to lose interest in the main story after Chapter 3. I can't blame you for not being motivated to update the other thread after all this either. It's a shame cause that was one of the first threads I talked in at Moriya Shrine and now it's associated with something that I dislike.

Here are some of my opinions on shortcomings. To be fair, I do not really have a solution for them, as much as I would like to think of one - especially when it comes to making the game profitable:

• the very nature of LostWord being a gacha game; we all know too well how predatory gacha tactics are
  • the story, somewhat coherent until the first half of Chapter 3, is going off the rails in the second half of that chapter and stays so ever since in terms of coherence
  • being a gacha game, the story can be extended indefinitely, just so you could milk the series for more money and add new OCs based on the original 2hus 
  • the very premise of the game (having a self-insert isekai protagonist who gains the trust and affection of the 2hus) and the OC (funny how the OC is a woman - not complaining about that) is way too close to other games of the kind, best examples in my mind being Azur Lane and Kantai Collection
  • the characters are also quite shallow, relying a lot of fanon personalities and canon stuff being randomly thrown around just to look smart in a trivia section
  • speaking of which, I have not fully checked it yet, but LW seems to be quite close to being just a clone of Azur Lane, just that with a Touhou skin and slightly less horny
  • Fantasy Rebirth (marriage under another name) seems to also be inspired from games like AL; it is not the first Touhou fangame that introduced the concept (as far as I am aware, it existed even in older, more appreciated games like Fantasy Maiden Wars with the "wife" mechanic), but it becomes a little bit questionable at points - overall not my cup of tea, but some costumes do look cute
  • the game system, even if having an interesting premise on the use of elements, eventually ends up in one of the two - either you just "Auto-Play"/"Auto-Replay" because of boy, THE GRIND NEVER ENDS, or ends up in the creation of new, stronger units for stupidly hard challenges
  • and on the same line, since we have a gacha, you always need to push out new content; and that is not not an easy task, given this game is an adaptation of an already established series, you can pull just that many characters from ZUN's collection until you run out of them; also not to speak about power-creep...
  • the game...just became boring; after almost 2 years of daily checking it out, I am not longer feeling too much excitement; it's more like a chore than anything else

I agree with everything that you mentioned here as well. The most insulting idea for me was to include different variations of characters with the Relic and Epics. A lot of them are just lazy designs, which could've been costumes instead. I don't mind seeing any of the classic variations though. That being said, there's no reason for 7 different Marisas to exist in the game.

Some of the stats I have seen recently show that mobile games earn more income than PC and console COMBINED. And that some gacha games can earn in the tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars a single year. Therefore, I am not sure how could this game be better executed.

Japan thrives on gacha games unfortunately and they're a huge part of the gaming industry over there. Games like FGO continue to make ridiculous amounts, even though it's been years since it first released. There's always more gachas being made every year and some become very popular in a short amount of time. I'm just glad people like us are more aware of how terrible these games can really be. I think it's possible for lostword to generate a decent amount of revenue without being on mobile though. 

And this is where YOU guys come in. And for that, I am launching the following question: what do you think are the greatest shortcomings of Touhou LostWord, and how would you you have created/developed this game if you were in charge of the development team?

In an ideal world where I'm in charge of the development of lostword, these are the changes I would make immediately:

• Allow every character to be unlocked by completing challenges instead of only using crystals
  • Allow every costume to be unlocked by completing challenges instead of only using god crystals 
  • Increase the drop rate of items by a large amount, so people don't have to rely on auto-play farming
  • Occasionally make adjustments for every character, so there's no need to make different variations of them
  • Take out items that are required to rank up higher such as paper dolls/disk and allow players to reach max level naturally 
  • Prioritise community feedback before deciding what content to include 
  • Provide better login and challenge bonuses 
  • Like 1

Hmm Touhou Lost Word eh? I've played many of gacha games, and LW definitely has some major shortcomings which will probably murder it in the future. So here are some problems which I think are one of the reasons why LW is failing in, and what they should've done in order to "fix it" or to develop a new game in Touhou.

Long read ahead, especially the game making part. God I love making arduous and long stories.

1. The Gameplay loop and difficulty scaling sucks - If you have played this game, you know how grating it is to grind for some rare event point or the hilariously difficult "Elemental Stages" which have the unfortunate grind loop that has the tendency to fail. I personally don't like these "Elemental Stages" as they impose some BS skill blocks, barrier blocks, and most shitty of all, MASSIVE HP TANK WITH MORE BARS. Honestly I think this is because the core concept of turn based combat wasn't balanced for this game. I mean look at other turn based games out there. They're always some type of skill/strategy involved with the gameplay, there are no BS "Oh you beat this phase of the boss? Well then you get PUNISHED! Hope you have this ONE unit that counters this one skill that affects ALL YOUR UNITS! Oh and also. THIS UNIT DOES JACK SHIT TO THE BOSS! GOOD LUCK 3-STAR-ing and grinding this stage!" You either Ruffle-stomp enemies, or get blasted by OP boss units. Dump this crappy trend of turn based games. Honestly if you seen other successful gacha games out there, they always had a special niche that they fulfilled. Arknights has TD which they explored and successfully developed to become various modes of gameplay. Genshin has filled the niche of open world gameplay and adventure. I don't see a reason why TLW can't grasp a niche and popularize it, though it might be in part due to the development being more on making money on a popular franchise instead of creating good gameplay mechanics that Touhou fans would enjoy. I mean they can do the same turn based stuff, but include better mechanics instead of spam attack button.
  2. About the Story - I know that a lot of Touhou fans do sort of enjoy the light-hearted stories instead of the more serious stories, but it gets grating when some random wacky BS is thrown in to advertise a costume. Otherwise though, the stories are either way too long without any development and or way too short, with little to no plot development. The side-events are also like this, random stuff that doesn't delve into Touhou content, but some kind of random event centered around a party, race, event, and or holiday. It always ends up with Danmaku battles, even if the situation doesn't call for it. TLW could've made it a mix of serious and light-hearted stories. I theorized this is due to the Moe-blob phenomena and the general interest on creating the most "marketable game" with little to no effort in creating something interesting in fear of offending people(money). The game literally has the ability to make these stories, yet they don't. Why don't we have sub-stories instead of "events" that are forgotten, rarely mentioned, or has no main story lore? You literally have a character that can explore this idea, so why not?
  3. Gacha and powercreep - Ah yes GACHA. Can't make the game without it. this thing just makes too much money, just like other games out there. Touhou just isn't a gacha game, there are limited characters that can be made and creating new characters would be useless as it would just destroy the reason why you would use the Touhou license in the first place. This has lead TLW having to create various alters and tiers of units with the broken ass characters being locked behind dupes and relics that takes ages to build. This has created a feedback loop and made it so the Devs had to create stages that would call for these units. "Don't have elemental breaks? Tough luck." TBH Gacha could've been made more fair, but their rates are horrendous and they sometimes prevent you from pity either from using coins or just removing it on certain banners.

Recreating TLW would probably take a GOOD amount of money given how it seems like this game was made to cash in the Touhou fanbase. Though Touhou in general is an eastern franchise as it seems like it does better in Japan. Though I think that it's due to cultural difference compared to global numbers. (A lot of Japan and Asia in general plays Gacha)

Making the game - If the pre-requisites for recreating TLW are for it to be a Gacha, turn-based and interesting gameplay without money restrictions for development nor time, and with full support of the company. I know that as you said, corporations in general don't want to keep a game alive if it doesn't make them money, so that must be explored. 

First of all re-do character models, 3D models are something that is generally explored within the gacha industry, but it isn't quite widespread within the community due to many of them being Chibis or being flat in design. So then, we are working on a project that is supposed to be interesting enough for people to play and continue playing. With the special niche of 3D models, it provides an opportunity to raise this game up from the flat plane to the 3D plane of existence. This means we can explore more about combat mechanics and other interesting stuff.

Secondly, the battle system is replaced. In order to fulfill the niche of being a good game, one must have some meat to the bone. Gacha players in general want to be challenged when there is an interesting mechanic at play during stages. No hit stuff to win or some mechanic that is forced upon you. We can make this turn-based strategy with FMW(Fantasy Maiden Wars)/FEH(Fire Emblem Heroes) in mind. In this gameplay, there must be something that makes it unique. So in this, units are split up into ground/sky with the ability to shift between those two forms. Danmaku is a must as with all Touhou-games so each unit can target another with danmaku , though this can be conflicted with environmental design and unit mode. Air/ground movement is entirely dependent on strategy. In the air you are more vulnerable to danmaku attacks, but can move more freely and attack units that are hiding behind cover at certain distances. Ground movement gives cover, but is generally affected by environmental effects and limited mobility. Fog of war mechanics are in play as with all strategy games. Each stage has certain effects which affect units and has certain levels Y-levels to make combat deeper.

Though now that part is done, we have to give a reason to bring characters into stages. So I'm going to introduce some classes to this game. This can be generally generalized into …

Heavy hitters - Units that move slowly on both ground and air, but deals some good damage to enemies depending on targeting, and has good amounts of health. They are usually countered by long range units and or light units that can outmaneuver their range. They prioritize cover and general zone cover. They usually have some skill that is unique to them moving and or dealing damage (EX: Yukari, Yuuka, Okina, ETC)

Normal Units - Your average rounder unit. mediocre health and movement. These units rely on both movement and skill usage, and the environment to counter enemies. Here, the skill usage is mostly based around defense and or attack. (EX: Reimu, Sanae, Sakuya, ETC)

Light Strikers - Fast in movement in exchange for less health. These units are usually scout units, exists to provide vision and or charging of skills that are situational. They rely a lot on skills and generally not being seen for ambushes. (EX: Marisa, Rumia, Cirno)

Snipers/Support They rely on other units to provide vision to enemies when attacking. light in health and somewhat slow-normal movement, they are the main support of other units when dealing with enemies and or healing/buffing your allies. (Kasen, Kanako, Ran)

Some character sheets that I might make for this would include the character portrait, 3D form, stats, skills, voice lines, 

I'll provide some skills that each type of unit might use within their type. along with their ultimate which is charged up by dealing damage to enemies.

Yukari Yakumo - Heavy Unit - 

Skill - 1 - Gap Eye - Provides vision in a plus shape for two turns in a range of 0-3, if enemies are found crossing into or found by the eye, eye will lock onto this enemy and provide vision for two turns. Cooldown of 3 turns

Skill - 2 - Hostile Displacement - Move to any seen tile from any ally unit or self 0-3 tiles from origin of selected unit, if there is an enemy unit within those tiles, Yukari attacks for 3 damage - Can only transport Yukari. Cooldown of 3 turns

Skill - 3 - Particle Wave - Initiate a attack that takes two turns to charge in a cone shape attack from 0-6, The centermost attack deals 4 damage if at far range while it deals 1 at sides. Deals 5 damage and do one stun to enemies right in front of Yukari's attack. Cooldown of 5 turns

Ultimate Skill - Boundary Destruction - opens a large gap in the sky and sends down attacks upon enemy units in or out of vision, those not in cover are dealt 4 damage while those in cover are revealed for two turns. Yukari can choose up to three tiles to place gaps that shoot one damage shots in a cardinal direction. Cooldown of 10 turns. Charged by attacking enemies.

Reimu Hakurei - Normal Unit -

Skill - 1 - Gohei Stick - Swing in front of 3 tiles to deal 2 damage and 75% stun if Reimu is swinging left to right or right to left and enemy unit is at end of tile. Cooldown of 2 turns

Skill - 2 - Yin-Yang Orb - Reimu kicks her orb to any enemy unit visible to her - dealing 3 damage and chance stun. Cooldown of 3 turns.

Skill - 3 - Barrier Creation - Reimu can select from three types of barriers - Stun, Damage, and Block. Stun provides two stun, damage provides 3 damage, block provides defense for two turns at select location.  Cooldown of 4 turns.

Ultimate Skill - Dichromatic Butterfly - This skill is charged for a turn. Reimu is buffed for three turns with attack and defense up. Skill also provides omni-vision for 4 tiles around Reimu. Skills are buffed Gohei Stick gains +1 to range for 2x6 area attack deals 4 damage one stun and knockback. Yin-Yang orb is launched dealing 3 damage and guaranteed stun with AOE. Barrier Creation is replaced for a skill that ends the Ultimate Skill, but sends out an AOE effect in five directions depending on the amount of time left of US, damage ranges from 3-5 with variable KB and stun. Cooldown of 10 turns. Charged from destroying seven enemies and waiting 5 turns.

Marisa Kirisame - Light Unit -

Skill - 1 - Mushroom Potion - Can provide a potion to allies or self in a range of 0-2 tiles - This potion gives +2 to health and movement speed +3 - Cooldown of 4 turns

Skill - 2 - Deadly Concoction - Marisa throws a potion that explodes for one damage in a surrounding area at a range of 1-3 tiles - This potion stuns for one turn and poisons targets for 3 turns, dealing one damage each time. Cooldown of 4 turns

Skill - 3 - Borrowed items - Marisa flaunts some stolen items to enemy unit that she stole from them and flings one item at them dealing one damage - Enrages enemies and forces them to move and attack. Cooldown of 3 turns.

Ultimate Skill - Dragon Shout - Marisa jumps in the air and charges for a turn. During that time a wide range 5x5 circle is formed for the user to target in the visible range. once the target is selected, the enemy unit in the middle of attack gets hit for 8 damage while those around get hit for 5 and receive burning de-buff for two turns (Dmg every turn, can be mitigated and removed by water tiles)

Kanako Yasaka - Sniper/Support -

Skill - 1 - Rain maker - Creates weather tiles in a 3x3 area, provides buff to allies that are within weather tiles. That being health regeneration for two turns (Plus two per turn) and air cover. Cooldown of 5 turns.

Skill - 2 - Onbashira Barrier - Provides a cover for a unit in their surrounding area, this cover provides about 50% protection and status immunity. lasts for two turns. Cooldown of 4 turns.

Skill - 3 - Wind god's guidance - Blesses an ally with wind. Provides unit with +3 movement and 25% evasion that lasts two turns. Cooldown of 5 turns.

Ultimate Skill - Onbashira Festival - Kanako drops three Onbashiras of select targets. These Onbashiras provide the Rain maker buff and will also act as a barrier in a 3x3 centered on the zone.

The grinding loop is simple and light, no need to wait a couple of minutes for a stage you have already beaten, you can just choose and it will expend energy to give you your rewards.

Unit level ups aren't locked behind dupes so players can choose which units to level up without worrying about doing meta-builds. 

Skills are leveled up through materials and provide certain extra effects and better visual effects.

The story 

Now that this is out of the way for combat mechanics and gameplay. Though it is only a light frame-work, not fully flushed out. I will move on towards the Gacha part.

To put it simply, Gacha is something that baits a lot of companies into developing these games. I mean look at Genshin, that shit smokin some stuff to get those gains that are super enviable to others. Yet you see a lot of attention towards making costumes paid by real money.

Though we have ways of preventing gacha stuffing. Azur Lane for example, easily provides gacha units that are pretty easy to get, but prioritizes costumes for characters that aren't affecting gameplay. Arknights is also one as it provides good rates with easy to get skins with OP that is usually easy to get. (though recently they did a money only skin) 

I know that TLW has some crappy gacha rates, 100+ pulls with only a few characters and crappy cards with none of the banner units. So how about buffing the rates along with a better pity system? This way, gacha players are more inclined into spending in an already fun game as those rates will make people more comfortable for pulling units that they would like to get and continue playing the game if pulls are easy to get and farm.

A lot of the best gacha games out there that are making a lot of money generally tends towards fan involvement and or conquering a niche so much that it embodies that genre.

So in order to make the game not die out, Gacha rates would be generous so you can pull for your favorite units and then pull for others to complete your collection. Costumes will be easy to get if you dedicate yourself to getting one, but costumes will be generally paid for by premium currency that will be often be provided by clearing challenges or stages for the first time. Whales do exist in gacha games, and they generally want to collect everything including costumes.

Events can be held to provide some extra currency and story elements that are light-hearted in design or heavy-handed in story.

Main Story 

Honestly, I like the idea of having an female MC as it fits within the Touhou franchise. (though not the male MC stuff, there would be too much coomer brain from people who blatantly show their coomer side. Gotta be honest though, they are too coomer to even care and pretend they aren't coomer.):AyaSmug:

Touhou LW could be given a better story as the main point of this game was for the MC to find out about who they are and why they even exist within Gensokyo. This was obviously thrown out the window the moment when crazy ass stuff that doesn't make sense was shoved within the story in order to accommodate broken units that they later shoved down LW player's throats.

Just give a mix of good main story-telling, some side-stories of the main story that might explore Gensokyo a bit, and events that are just light hearted in nature.

Alright that's all. :SaguDown:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Up 1

1683735564_GapEyeIcon.png.510261214f2118b1068fb86f8b100dcb.png Touhou Enjoyer & World Building Enthusiast  1683735564_GapEyeIcon.png.510261214f2118b1068fb86f8b100dcb.png

I used to play LW avidly back in the day, and it got stale after an amazing time of 2 weeks, where I had gone through the legendary brain-melting story of that game. I got back to it a few days ago to check out the new chapter of the story, and it is as convoluted and bullshittery as I had expected it to be. the game has not improved from it's sleeper turn based game which resumes itself to: "you are allowed to delete every single enemy in the game except for elemental EX stages. mad? fuck you lol" and then you just grind and grind and grind and grind again to get every possible advantage you can have. it is hilariously boring, even more so than games like genshin impact which I consider to be a pain in the ass. the gacha element is still retarded because it seems the game does everything in its power to just not allow you to get any characters you want by just straight up giving you 3 characters in a 10-pull but all of them being E-tier. oh yeah, true. out of the (I believe) 100+ characters in the game, HALF of them don't do shit for your team.

since I brought up the characters, let's talk a bit about them.

as I said, most of them are completely useless, with them being there solely to bring you anger because you couldn't get that 1 character that would seemingly fill the void in your soul for grinding this game out. they are separated in the tiers:

EX (best in the game)
SS (extremely good)
S+ (really good)
S (good)
A+ (not great but have their uses)
A (decent)
B (slightly less shit / irrelevant)
E (absolute shit)

their personality is just your average "oh, you came from another world and don't remember anything? well fuck me guess we're all your friends now!" kinda thing. they have 0 depth and I haven't seen an ounce / don't even remember about any character development that is actually relevant. the events involving them are incredibly out of character and honestly hilarious at some points (looking at you Chocolate Maids) and they don't have any meaningful or thought out lore. like ffs phantom thieves is literally Joon stealing from the rich to give to the poor. Joon. crazy stuff

what I would personally like:

-multiplayer coop or even pvp (especially for EX stages cause they're cancer)
-an actually hard campaign and general gameplay aside from EX stages and scarlet devil tower
-a gameplay that actually requires you to use strategies instead of just tanking over everything with graze + spell cards
-a story that doesn't hurt my soul
-making most of the characters actually useful (you have C3 Yukari which literally has no weaknesses and then you have L1 Nitori, which doesn't even do anything)
-making the gacha aspect not as abusive and pay to win or remove it in its entirety (making characters unlockable through story challenges, event quests and such)
-giving a bit more use to story cards in general (only thing useful in them is spirit power gain)
-making the EX stages not as retarded as they are since there is literally NO CHARACTER IN THE GAME that only hits with one element.
-making exchange points for pulls a bit more achievable since you literally need to get like 350 exchange points to get the character you want which is absurd
-making rare points achievable for those who have a life because getting 100 rare points for whatever rare shit is in the current event is absolutely ridiculous
-making paper dolls other than normal or divine more common since it's stupid how many of those I have but none of epic / relic
-making fortune dust easier to get cause I have played this for over 8 months and I still haven't got ONE EXCHANGE for any of the dolls.
-making it so that parting ways with friends actually gives you something (like FUCKING DOLLS) because tokens are irrelevant since story cards can just give all the tokens you'll ever need (cause all story cards you'll need are +Spirit P anyway)
-making coins easier to get because it's not a cool feeling to have 30k spirit points and 8k gold because for some stupid ass reason you need coins to roll for friends?????????????????? STUPID GAME BIDGYSDUGHVDGUUSYVDVUGY
-making god crystals actually being possible to accumulate for the f2p users because I don't think it's balanced to spend over 3 months to gather like 200 of those

I am 100% certain I missed some more stuff but I'm honestly not gonna use more of my braincells to hate this game.
on another note, fuck this game
this was the worst post I made here up until now :)

Edited by yukayay
mistype XD
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

when we're alone and the world is gone...

...I turn to you, you're my number one...

ok so I need to add that their twitter posts and teasers are downright hilarious at some points

Spoiler

image.png.0b2d026b389258d6d0c4af8d2d9ddd8b.png

yeah that's all, just wanted to do this since they popped up on my feed

when we're alone and the world is gone...

...I turn to you, you're my number one...

I don't have anything to say because all the things I've complained about has been said so I'll ask a question. Where did you get those revenue stats? I've been looking for them in a while to see if the game is gonna die soon or it'll stay much longer.

• 3 weeks later...