Fan Games that need a long time to finish?

Drunken_Flower

So yeah.. I'm addicted to gaming and i want to play some touhou fan games, but i eventually finish it in just a flash and lost interest in it . I just finish Touhou Diablo 2 in a day and I'm searching for a game that took a long period to finish like LoT2 that took me 2 weeks or Fushigi no Gensokyo (It's an insanely looooong time). so if there anyone that knows, please tell me, the better if it's free. Thanks...

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

• 3 weeks later...

whew... 

Time well spent?

• Finished Sengoku Gensokyo in 15 Hours 36 Minutes and 15 Seconds
  • Finished TPDP in about 4 Days, complete collection and fully S rank party
  • Finished TPW in about 4 Days, Story completed and about 70% Collection
  • Been Playing Dynamarisa for 24 hours 26 minutes and 43 seconds (including AFK), a few missions left in Master diff.

Still waiting for Touhou Chronicles ~ Tales of the Two Immortals it has a good story and quite a long time to finish

and i will try Genius of Sappheiros another time

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Wow, that's . . . pretty fast.

Especially Touhou Pocket Wars.  While I enjoy the game, I do think the game takes a long time.  Even if you're good at it, the RNG can screw you over so much.  Though, I might have it worse than others.  I never managed to get through the Evo story though.

If you enjoyed it, I think the sequel is a substantial improvement in terms of gameplay.  It's not fully translated, though.

• 4 months later...

Archived