Hey people!

GasterMaster70

Hey, everyone. GasterMaster70 here, and I believe it's time I formally introduced myself.

Really, there's not much to me. I'm just your average joe. That is, unless anyone mentions the Touhou Project. That happens, and you get me talking.

I've been a fan of the series since late 2017, around the same time Undertale, which I loved for a while, was dying down in my heart. So really, seeing this series has reignited the fires of gaming joy. 

I absolutely LOVE this series. Main games alone, I have all 16! Add all of the other games, and you get a whopping 27!

I think the determining factor is my great hand-eye coordination, so I'm fairly good at these games. Also, I like fast-paced games. I'd rather improvise, adapt, and overcome, rather than have a plan and find out it fails. Better to think once you're there, I say.

Anyway, that's enough about me. If you want to check me out outside the shrine, I have a Twitter @ GasterMaster70 and a YouTube with the same channel name, GasterMaster70. Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you all in the next blog post.

(BTW the first line was my YouTube intro and the last line was something akin to my outro line.)

Hey there, welcome. 

I've never heard of Touhou before i stumbled upon the old site...ever since, it has grown on me. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Archived