Error message in open Gallery

When viewing any image under Gallery that is not sorted under an album, the overlay appears, but the image does not load. This error message pops up in its place:

"Template gallery/front/view/imageLightboxFrame is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme."

Is anyone else having this issue?

Confirmed on both Firefox and Chrome, both up to date.

Running Win10x64 1680X1050.

Not sure on the specifics, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page there should be "Theme" with an arrow pointing down. Click that, and try the dark theme if you want a quick fix, otherwise note what theme you're on for more information on the bug. Also is it all images or a specific one?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I am actually aware of this bug. It started appearing after i upgraded to latest software for the site. 

Will start working on it soon. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Ok, glad to know its not just me. FWIW, I finally stumbled upon the theme options after posting (was looking for it under profile/settings/etc). There are only two choices, and the issue persists with both.

As for which image, it is any image I click from inside the "Shrine Albums" area that is not sorted into its own album (the ones at the bottom). Oddly enough, if the same image is still listed in "Newest Images" on the Gallery's main page, and I click on it from within that specific area, it works with no issues.

Yea, it's related to the Gallery of the core software. It's most likely a bug on their end as i was unable to fix it on my side. So i might have to wait until they release a fix for it on the next patch. 

However, i might have a way to disable the lightframe JQuery... Will update more as i do testing. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Archived