What do you listen to at the moment?

Maden

A classic topic. To bring some more life into this section I'll offer thee something where most people should be able to participate.

Just share what you're listening to right now or what music you've listened to recently. All genres are welcome,  no matter if it's Touhou related or not.

I really shouldnt, but i have fun with this group. All kinda warnings on the: nihilistic humor horror movie styled metal band and all. 

Spoiler

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

22 hours ago, Cejic said:

nihilistic humor horror movie styled metal band and all. 

This reminds me of a metal band we have here in Brazil. It started as a complete joke in a humour program (unhinged, limitless black comedy like the country had never seen before; the semi-improvised style that did not care for things like common sense or political correctness made it one of the best comedy shows we've ever had) as a false band, but the catch was that the "actors" were actual musicians as well, so the songs were actually amazing, so much that they had, like, five albums across a decade and a half. It's the cheesiest, campiest, most ridiculous shit there is to see (especially if you understand portuguese, since 99% of the songs are a bizarre mixture of portuguese and english, butchered for comedic effect), such as the heavy metal parrot that came from hell, a song about... "A Date with Rosie Palms" (TvTropes alert), a song about metal milkshake (that ends with the band fighting a giant Michael Jackson), one about that friend that no one likes and comes uninvited to your house, "borrows" your metal CDs and DVDs... the list of absurdity goes on and on. Despite the crazy lyrics, the songs proper are all well-done and something you would include in a normal metal playlist otherwise.

Have a listen, and don't try to make too much sense of the lyrics. I doubt even a translation would explain much.

(The following clip is rather old, so quality warning)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived