What do you listen to at the moment?

Maden

I'm getting addicted, again, to one of the best concept albums of Prog Metal history. This is Dream Theater's epic "Metropolis Pt.2: Scenes from a Memory", a hour-and-a-bunch story about a man, Nicholas, that has visions of his past life as a young woman named Victoria. Despite the "Pt.2" in the title, this is only a thematic sequel to a previous song "Metropolis Pt.1: The Miracle and the Sleeper", from the album "Images and Words". It uses roughly the same basic elements, but the story has nothing to do with that song (curiously, DT had never intended to actually write a sequel to Pt.1 before they started writing for Pt.2, about seven years later; why they even bothered naming it "Pt.1" in the first place is beyond me).

Enjoy the journey!

Sounds good from what I've heard so far. I'll give the whole album a try as soon as I have time to get through the album in one sitting

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm listening to this right now,I have bad taste right?

My favorite that I just listened to today.
I also have A hat in time music,I'll give a little fact.
Some devs add a "Lower difficulty" button. Gears For Breakfast adds an Aesthetic AF vaporwave music video with the cutest kid in the world dancing with a smug expression asking if you need help. This game is the most blessed thing.What a charming game that I don't have,myself.

"The Fool Arcana does not mean it can be taken lightly."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived