IT. IS. TIME! to play Hisoutensoku!

johndoe6969

Alright, it's time for us to play this indie game called "Hisoutensoku" made by some Chinese man called Zun!

How to set it up?

https://mega.nz/#!Xu5w3ZCA!3qOLthCfKsr7LJh0N5pWS1VcWXcjWQGsRuOPJW4KzjU Ready to play brainlet version of Soku:

1. Drag and drop the contents of the .rar somewhere
2. Find Configex123 which should be located in the 12.3 folder and edit [th105path] part so it links to the location of your 10.5 folder
3 Launch the game
4. Launch Sokuroll

And now you can connect to anyone who has either port forwarded or is in a private network like hamachi or zerotier

Discord to find some players or alternatively hamachi/zerotier/direct ip in thread: 73Fm4Rp

Same discord is also doing a tourney *soon*!

RPReisenS4_3.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

iirc Hamachi allows you to set up a distributed network with other computers. It'll assign a IP address to each person on the network, then you can use those via the in game connection screen to attempt a connection. There may be some port forwarding required for it to work properly.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

It looks like im doing something wrong with transfering characters from SWR to UNL

I open Soku Roll Launcher when I open Hisoutensoku

I get a message saying 'Soku could not load SokuRoll.dll. Make sure that it is in the same directory as the soku executable.' 

sanae > marisa > reisen > youmu > tewi > komachi > reimu

hmmm... I should make time to go through setting it up again, but iirc you should be opening 12.3 and have Cirno, Suwako, and one other? then there's a config file you edit to get all the characters from 10.5 added in as well.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Touhou 12.3 + 10.5\Scarlet Weather Rhapsody & Unthinkable Natural Law

that is my path I copy and pasted from the top bar in file explorer where it says what files and folders you are opening

I dont know whats wrong with it though

sanae > marisa > reisen > youmu > tewi > komachi > reimu

Archived