Classical/Modern Arranges and Songs(Orchestral, Symphony and the such)

Lord Kyouko

I love me some classical arranges/actual Songs(Orchestral, symphony and the such), I find them amazing in every way and I love listening to them. Even more modern ones I find amazing too. So I'd love to share with everyone some of my favorites and would love to hear some favorites from others. It's a music genre I'm extremely passionate about love talking about too.

This one is a favorite of mine and I find it an absolute joy to listen to.

320424213527920640.png.bab232960a11b825aae303d29aed3941.pngForever thinking about what I post320424213527920640.png.bab232960a11b825aae303d29aed3941.png

9 hours ago, Maden said:

The pages still exist but you have to use the search bar to find them because not every page has a menu on the main page right now.

Is that what you were searching for? https://moriyashrine.org/spinoff-remix-music/

yea that page is exist, but just contain link with old .weebly domain, and going 404 when i`m deleting ".weebly"

Archived